OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i hope the kd iv has different texture options like they did last year, I wanna get some id's this year

i hope the kd iv has different texture options like they did last year, I wanna get some id's this year

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Rich- Different day, same stuff...

Since day 1 with these I've been waiting on this CW:

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Simple, OKC colorway.  I'm good.

However, I'm gonna need a few more of the other cw's as well...

the second those drop, im copping

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Rich- Different day, same stuff...

Since day 1 with these I've been waiting on this CW:

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Simple, OKC colorway.  I'm good.

However, I'm gonna need a few more of the other cw's as well...

the second those drop, im copping

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by gentry187

It's etched. But not like elephant print. More like the strap on the Jordan XX's.

I like.  Just hope NDC has em because I'm too old to camp and too cheap for the dealers on ebay.  Still suffering from Post Concord Syndrome

this has to be my favorite gif of all time.

everytime i see it just kills me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by gentry187

It's etched. But not like elephant print. More like the strap on the Jordan XX's.

I like.  Just hope NDC has em because I'm too old to camp and too cheap for the dealers on ebay.  Still suffering from Post Concord Syndrome

this has to be my favorite gif of all time.

everytime i see it just kills me
roll.gif

Mine came in today from Kicks-Crew sz11 and I think they might be my #2 favorite KD4 after the WM's.. these are SERIOUS AS CANCER!!!

Mine came in today from Kicks-Crew sz11 and I think they might be my #2 favorite KD4 after the WM's.. these are SERIOUS AS CANCER!!!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Serious as cancer! hahahha!

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Serious as cancer! hahahha!

Pray to God the ID has gorge green as an option.  The Gorge Green nubuck and flywire fade option was so on point for the 3's.

Pray to God the ID has gorge green as an option.  The Gorge Green nubuck and flywire fade option was so on point for the 3's.

how do you think the YOTD's will sell in the states bcuz im thinking about jumping the gun my damn self!

how do you think the YOTD's will sell in the states bcuz im thinking about jumping the gun my damn self!

Back
Top Bottom