OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

lol damn I thought it was a PS..LOL. Yeah that lime green/volt will be dope.. I can see someone making those Kobes in your avi

lol damn I thought it was a PS..LOL. Yeah that lime green/volt will be dope.. I can see someone making those Kobes in your avi

YOTD option on ID???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow now im glad i didnt cop the Xs guna have to cop 2-4 KD IDs!!!!! im too geeked now to even sleep or focus on anything else!!!!! can some one feel me in on the reflective camo??? is it the same material as the creamcile 2??? (a nubuck feel with 3M)

YOTD option on ID???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 wow now im glad i didnt cop the Xs guna have to cop 2-4 KD IDs!!!!! im too geeked now to even sleep or focus on anything else!!!!! can some one feel me in on the reflective camo??? is it the same material as the creamcile 2??? (a nubuck feel with 3M)

So ima be able to use 3m camo on the YOTD ID's.......Thats crazy........wish they would have let me know sooner, so i coulda gotten my $$$ right.

So ima be able to use 3m camo on the YOTD ID's.......Thats crazy........wish they would have let me know sooner, so i coulda gotten my $$$ right.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Very nice! The IDs put the LeBrons and Kobes too shame.

WOAH @ the YotD iDs!
eek.gif

I'm glad I waited on these! Now, I know for sure I won't be messing with the Kobes or Bron iDs anymore. Now, what's the word on their pricing?

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Very nice! The IDs put the LeBrons and Kobes too shame.

WOAH @ the YotD iDs!
eek.gif

I'm glad I waited on these! Now, I know for sure I won't be messing with the Kobes or Bron iDs anymore. Now, what's the word on their pricing?

I'd imagine the pricing will be around $135-140, still a good deal cheaper than Kobe/Lebron IDs.

I'd imagine the pricing will be around $135-140, still a good deal cheaper than Kobe/Lebron IDs.

still cant believe the YOTD id option. wonder if that will be limited time, or cost more $$. either way, im already impressed

Back
Top Bottom