OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by debs 168

wish we could id nerfs or weatherman...

To much going on in the nerfs for an id but the weathermans have simple enough detail where nike could make that an id feature(minus the insole and weather foot print on the outsole). Nike, make it happen..

Originally Posted by debs 168

wish we could id nerfs or weatherman...

To much going on in the nerfs for an id but the weathermans have simple enough detail where nike could make that an id feature(minus the insole and weather foot print on the outsole). Nike, make it happen..

Wow..YOTR Nike ID option..thats good for us who were not able to cop..and bad for those who busted their butts trying to get em..
I like these joints..
Un-Creams

Lakers/PG Jaguars KD´s AAU team..

Wow..YOTR Nike ID option..thats good for us who were not able to cop..and bad for those who busted their butts trying to get em..
I like these joints..
Un-Creams

Lakers/PG Jaguars KD´s AAU team..

I'm just goin to go out on a limb and say a lot of NTers will buy at least 2 pairs.,YOTD's, Cream's, and whatever CW gentry and those guys come up with lol

I like the way Nike is pushing the KD line
pimp.gif

I'm just goin to go out on a limb and say a lot of NTers will buy at least 2 pairs.,YOTD's, Cream's, and whatever CW gentry and those guys come up with lol

I like the way Nike is pushing the KD line
pimp.gif

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

I think it was a GENIUS marketing plan.

1. Generate hype for an Asia exclusive.
2. Make tons of people sad that they couldnt get them.
3. Excite the people by giving them the option to make their own
4. Increase sales of both the KD IV AND Nike iD products with a seemingly unlimited supply.
5. Eliminate the potential of resellsers.

pimp.gif

I think it was a GENIUS marketing plan.

1. Generate hype for an Asia exclusive.
2. Make tons of people sad that they couldnt get them.
3. Excite the people by giving them the option to make their own
4. Increase sales of both the KD IV AND Nike iD products with a seemingly unlimited supply.
5. Eliminate the potential of resellsers.

pimp.gif

I think the ID stuff is ok, not really for me though. I may order a pair of creamsicles if possible.

The OKC make ups that he wears are more of what I'm into...

I think the ID stuff is ok, not really for me though. I may order a pair of creamsicles if possible.

The OKC make ups that he wears are more of what I'm into...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Something on those lines but anyone who thinks they will be able to ID the green abyss YOTD is a fool

Back
Top Bottom