OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just go in store and order at the register.... It's the only way u can do it... (I no cuz my boy who allocates footwear for Nike told me)

dam this %+#* is starting to piss me off
frown.gif

Went to Finishline about an hour ago and dude was saying it wasn't available. Honestly though I have no idea if he even did it right. He started going on the website and showing me the GR pair and what not. I told him like 3 times they aren't on the website and I showed him a pic of dudes receipt that was posted in here. I'm assuming he looked up an 11 and 11.5, but I never know with Finishline. I always have a bad experience when I go there.

Went to Finishline about an hour ago and dude was saying it wasn't available. Honestly though I have no idea if he even did it right. He started going on the website and showing me the GR pair and what not. I told him like 3 times they aren't on the website and I showed him a pic of dudes receipt that was posted in here. I'm assuming he looked up an 11 and 11.5, but I never know with Finishline. I always have a bad experience when I go there.

Never expect Finish Line to do anything cool on even a good day.   Anticipate nothing but disappointment when they do get a "limited" release, AJ XIII Ray Allen, AJ VII YOTR, LEBRON VIII Sprite.  All pitiful excuses for online releases.  Their customer service is the worst and they constantly Tweet quoting employees how much they LOVE working for Finish Line  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Never expect Finish Line to do anything cool on even a good day.   Anticipate nothing but disappointment when they do get a "limited" release, AJ XIII Ray Allen, AJ VII YOTR, LEBRON VIII Sprite.  All pitiful excuses for online releases.  Their customer service is the worst and they constantly Tweet quoting employees how much they LOVE working for Finish Line  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Walk in to finshline and order with no problem the only thing is that the bigger size was gone 10 and up cause there's no limit on pairs you can buy

Walk in to finshline and order with no problem the only thing is that the bigger size was gone 10 and up cause there's no limit on pairs you can buy

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Which finishline did you go to? I just called all of my local finishlines and they all said they won't be getting any yotd's. :/

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Which finishline did you go to? I just called all of my local finishlines and they all said they won't be getting any yotd's. :/

gonna do this tomm when I get out of work let me see how the 34th street Finish Line treats me.

gonna do this tomm when I get out of work let me see how the 34th street Finish Line treats me.

So I got bored on 2k12...lol
Bron 8 Sprites

Kobe YOTD.. Might seriously make these for the YOTD id's with a bit of tweaking maybe.. Remember, you gotta imagine the underlay being more discreet lol

Kobe Bruce Lee.. another YOTD contender for me.. maybe red underlay?

KD3 Scoring Titles.. Underlay would be discreet and imagine translucent blue sole 
pimp.gif

KD2 Un-creams

Jordan XI breds..translucent sole

KD3 Entourage.. Maybe black underlay?

Sonics Aways..

Yeezys.. Idk if this color is pink, lava or infrared but if it's pink..

last but not least.........
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

So I got bored on 2k12...lol
Bron 8 Sprites

Kobe YOTD.. Might seriously make these for the YOTD id's with a bit of tweaking maybe.. Remember, you gotta imagine the underlay being more discreet lol

Kobe Bruce Lee.. another YOTD contender for me.. maybe red underlay?

KD3 Scoring Titles.. Underlay would be discreet and imagine translucent blue sole 
pimp.gif

KD2 Un-creams

Jordan XI breds..translucent sole

KD3 Entourage.. Maybe black underlay?

Sonics Aways..

Yeezys.. Idk if this color is pink, lava or infrared but if it's pink..

last but not least.........
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

It's all sold out now... I just came from the mall again with my boy.... No more YOTD in the system... All sold out.... My other boy I tipped off about them bought A LOT of pairs (double digit number).... And Idk how true this rumor is but my other boy told me HOH in my area released 60 pairs this morning on the low... So a quickstrike release.... Idk if that's true thou but that's what he told me

It's all sold out now... I just came from the mall again with my boy.... No more YOTD in the system... All sold out.... My other boy I tipped off about them bought A LOT of pairs (double digit number).... And Idk how true this rumor is but my other boy told me HOH in my area released 60 pairs this morning on the low... So a quickstrike release.... Idk if that's true thou but that's what he told me

Back
Top Bottom