OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Never expect Finish Line to do anything cool on even a good day.   Anticipate nothing but disappointment when they do get a "limited" release, AJ XIII Ray Allen, AJ VII YOTR, LEBRON VIII Sprite.  All pitiful excuses for online releases.  Their customer service is the worst and they constantly Tweet quoting employees how much they LOVE working for Finish Line  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

I went 3 for 3 on all of them. It's the luck of the draw. Only release they handled bad was the Rays (dropping them 10 minutes early), other than that, no beef here.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Never expect Finish Line to do anything cool on even a good day.   Anticipate nothing but disappointment when they do get a "limited" release, AJ XIII Ray Allen, AJ VII YOTR, LEBRON VIII Sprite.  All pitiful excuses for online releases.  Their customer service is the worst and they constantly Tweet quoting employees how much they LOVE working for Finish Line  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

I went 3 for 3 on all of them. It's the luck of the draw. Only release they handled bad was the Rays (dropping them 10 minutes early), other than that, no beef here.

Bruce Lee YOTD id is first up for me. I'm going to have to see all the options for the regular id, but the creamsicles, uncreamsicles, and those XI Breds up there are all
pimp.gif

Not to mention, we still have at least four hot GR colorways coming up: Silvers, Easters, Green/Orange, and "Alternates" (Orange/White/Blue)

KD getting the Kobe treatment, and I love it!

Bruce Lee YOTD id is first up for me. I'm going to have to see all the options for the regular id, but the creamsicles, uncreamsicles, and those XI Breds up there are all
pimp.gif

Not to mention, we still have at least four hot GR colorways coming up: Silvers, Easters, Green/Orange, and "Alternates" (Orange/White/Blue)

Originally Posted by theotherjd

pimp.gif

Dont forget Black History Months! But word.. can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I think the Kobe YOTD are first up for me then Sprites

Originally Posted by theotherjd

pimp.gif

Dont forget Black History Months! But word.. can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I think the Kobe YOTD are first up for me then Sprites

why does it seem like the 31st is sooooo far away, SoSickening i was thinking bout the bruce lee x YOTD concept myself and that 2k12 pic has made me excited not to mention creamsicles!!!

why does it seem like the 31st is sooooo far away, SoSickening i was thinking bout the bruce lee x YOTD concept myself and that 2k12 pic has made me excited not to mention creamsicles!!!

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I wonder if Nike ID will have the IV's up early to play with the options before they're available to purchase.

I hope so. The kobe preview was fun, but was also disappointing. Hope these aren't the same.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I wonder if Nike ID will have the IV's up early to play with the options before they're available to purchase.

I hope so. The kobe preview was fun, but was also disappointing. Hope these aren't the same.

Back
Top Bottom