OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

Something on those lines but anyone who thinks they will be able to ID the green abyss YOTD is a fool

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Here's a theory... albeit a totally unfounded one; Nike are making the YotD options available on iD, because the actualy YotD shoe ain't droppin' anywhere, but Asia.

Something on those lines but anyone who thinks they will be able to ID the green abyss YOTD is a fool

I dont see why that cant be possible n my momma said i aint no fool

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

i think with the option if only USA exclusive we got the better end of the deal!!!

i think with the option if only USA exclusive we got the better end of the deal!!!

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

^ Nice Creams.  Price should be about 145-150 seeing as how the 3's were 125-135.  

Well what ever the KD III price point is on Nike ID.... It should only be $7 more for the KD IV ID... It would ONLY make sense

^ Nice Creams.  Price should be about 145-150 seeing as how the 3's were 125-135.  

Well what ever the KD III price point is on Nike ID.... It should only be $7 more for the KD IV ID... It would ONLY make sense

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

YOTD ID is gonna be a huge come up who can't get a hold of the YOTD released in china. but for those who did, don't be mad about the YOTD going ID. The IDs don't have all the custom details that the YOTD chinas have. To those coppin the IDs, can't wait to see what you guys come up w/. I'm really feeling the KD IV ID lakers CW non YOTD, i might have to ID a pair to play in.

mYKiCkZArEaG21 wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I highly doubt Nike will decide that  KDs ID line should be cheaper than the rest. I think what KD is doing is great. Make a great shoe and at a lower selling point then the rest. Much props to KD for looking out for the little guy. But Nike isn't gonna pass up making some extra money on the ID system. I'm with ItsaBayThing,except i think they will cost around 130-140. All the other ID's are going for about $40 more on average than the GR msrp. Plus you gotta factor in that you can only get these on Nike and will be charged tax and possibly shipping. (145-155 after tax and still not including shipping)

Still cheaper than the kobes and lebrons....

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

YOTD ID is gonna be a huge come up who can't get a hold of the YOTD released in china. but for those who did, don't be mad about the YOTD going ID. The IDs don't have all the custom details that the YOTD chinas have. To those coppin the IDs, can't wait to see what you guys come up w/. I'm really feeling the KD IV ID lakers CW non YOTD, i might have to ID a pair to play in.

mYKiCkZArEaG21 wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I highly doubt Nike will decide that  KDs ID line should be cheaper than the rest. I think what KD is doing is great. Make a great shoe and at a lower selling point then the rest. Much props to KD for looking out for the little guy. But Nike isn't gonna pass up making some extra money on the ID system. I'm with ItsaBayThing,except i think they will cost around 130-140. All the other ID's are going for about $40 more on average than the GR msrp. Plus you gotta factor in that you can only get these on Nike and will be charged tax and possibly shipping. (145-155 after tax and still not including shipping)

Still cheaper than the kobes and lebrons....

Nike ID STILL doesn't ship to Canada. You guys complaining about the Asia release should know that there are people who can't get either.

Although an NT'er helped me get ID's before and I was really appreciative. Depending on how much it will cost, I might try for a pair of IV's.

Nike ID STILL doesn't ship to Canada. You guys complaining about the Asia release should know that there are people who can't get either.

Although an NT'er helped me get ID's before and I was really appreciative. Depending on how much it will cost, I might try for a pair of IV's.

Think I am liking the way Weathermans Pop the best.  Something about the volt with orange with green thats just working.  A month ago I was all over Nerfs, but those are a pipe dream.  I would be cool with a Weatherman in my size for anything remotely reasonable.
laugh.gif

Think I am liking the way Weathermans Pop the best.  Something about the volt with orange with green thats just working.  A month ago I was all over Nerfs, but those are a pipe dream.  I would be cool with a Weatherman in my size for anything remotely reasonable.
laugh.gif

I just got my KD IV YOTD from finishline.... All u need is the style and color code and they will ship them to Ur house ...

I just got my KD IV YOTD from finishline.... All u need is the style and color code and they will ship them to Ur house ...

Back
Top Bottom