OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

That's what I'm saying. These were not on there last night because dude in the finishline store was looking for them on the site when I tried to order. Plus they weren't posted on here, so who was buying these from the website? The average person was not checking for them.

That's what I'm saying. These were not on there last night because dude in the finishline store was looking for them on the site when I tried to order. Plus they weren't posted on here, so who was buying these from the website? The average person was not checking for them.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I know an NTer dropped some info on you walking in with the SKU and just ordering them through there.

I know an NTer dropped some info on you walking in with the SKU and just ordering them through there.

Originally Posted by reener

Yea, and I tried that last night. The finishline employee was looking for them on the website and said they weren't even on there. Then he just checked the system by style code and my size wasn't available. My point is that there's no way a full size run was put on finishline.com and sold out before NT and ISS found out.

Size 7.5 left at finishline. I called all day yesterday and woke up this morning to hear all they have left is a 7.5 wow! FML!

Yea, and I tried that last night. The finishline employee was looking for them on the website and said they weren't even on there. Then he just checked the system by style code and my size wasn't available. My point is that there's no way a full size run was put on finishline.com and sold out before NT and ISS found out.

Size 7.5 left at finishline. I called all day yesterday and woke up this morning to hear all they have left is a 7.5 wow! FML!

Because alot of ppl brought multiple pairs

Originally Posted by Kingd247

So now everyone, just like that, within the course of 2 months, is in the KD reselling game?  I don't buy it.  I don't think Finishline had many at all, and whatever they did have may have even been an "early mistake" someone stumbled upon.  By the time word spread, most of it was shut down or spoken for.  I am pretty sure the same thing happened initially with the sprite Lebron 8 v2.  That being said, I find it highly unlikely FNL had them- had that few, and won't have any more-  I have nothing to CONFIRM this, however something doesn't smell right. 

I don't think Nike would continue to put this stuff out there in such small quantities with thoughts that GRs will subsequently be scooped up by the masses in response to not being able to get the uber-limited stuff.   I am pretty sure you will still continue to see GRs of KD4s in outlets down the line, just as we do Kobes and Lebrons.  KD line is making a nice little ripple right now, but its not like these are the next JB and retro craze we have witnessed over the past 10 years.

So now everyone, just like that, within the course of 2 months, is in the KD reselling game?  I don't buy it.  I don't think Finishline had many at all, and whatever they did have may have even been an "early mistake" someone stumbled upon.  By the time word spread, most of it was shut down or spoken for.  I am pretty sure the same thing happened initially with the sprite Lebron 8 v2.  That being said, I find it highly unlikely FNL had them- had that few, and won't have any more-  I have nothing to CONFIRM this, however something doesn't smell right. 

I don't think Nike would continue to put this stuff out there in such small quantities with thoughts that GRs will subsequently be scooped up by the masses in response to not being able to get the uber-limited stuff.   I am pretty sure you will still continue to see GRs of KD4s in outlets down the line, just as we do Kobes and Lebrons.  KD line is making a nice little ripple right now, but its not like these are the next JB and retro craze we have witnessed over the past 10 years.

anyone see a size 13 from any of the over seas sites? any help would be appreciated

anyone see a size 13 from any of the over seas sites? any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Well like I sed...... a few of my guys buy kicks in bulk so their constantly checking style and color codes out... So from what I gather is Wen my boy seen them officially in the system he gave all of us a call to go get them asap.... I was already driving to the mall so I drove there told dude to put the style and color code in the system and order me a pair... So after I got my pair I walked to NT car and thought about it.... I figured I should get another pair... So I went back and bought another.... Now mind u this was at like 2:50pm that I copped the second pair... and I no my boy who cops in bulk bought 30+ pairs and I'm not even over exaggerating.... but I no this is NT so if I don't have the pics then I'm telling ducktales... At the end of the day every person I no that cooled the YOTD yesterday did it in the morning and bought multiple pairs so maybe finishline really did sell out

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Well like I sed...... a few of my guys buy kicks in bulk so their constantly checking style and color codes out... So from what I gather is Wen my boy seen them officially in the system he gave all of us a call to go get them asap.... I was already driving to the mall so I drove there told dude to put the style and color code in the system and order me a pair... So after I got my pair I walked to NT car and thought about it.... I figured I should get another pair... So I went back and bought another.... Now mind u this was at like 2:50pm that I copped the second pair... and I no my boy who cops in bulk bought 30+ pairs and I'm not even over exaggerating.... but I no this is NT so if I don't have the pics then I'm telling ducktales... At the end of the day every person I no that cooled the YOTD yesterday did it in the morning and bought multiple pairs so maybe finishline really did sell out

On the bright side, if Finish Line got them, they'll probably show up on NDC and Eastbay. And they're more reliable, even if not by much.

Back
Top Bottom