OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

On the bright side, if Finish Line got them, they'll probably show up on NDC and Eastbay. And they're more reliable, even if not by much.

Originally Posted by Wings90

On the bright side, if Finish Line got them, they'll probably show up on NDC and Eastbay. And they're more reliable, even if not by much.

Hopefully, but to be on the extreme side remember only finshline got the Ray Allen 13's to and we all know what happened with that.
Not saying that these are as limited as those but just trying to say maybe they will be on the other sites and maybe not only time will tell

Originally Posted by Wings90

Hopefully, but to be on the extreme side remember only finshline got the Ray Allen 13's to and we all know what happened with that.
Not saying that these are as limited as those but just trying to say maybe they will be on the other sites and maybe not only time will tell

%%!* finishline, I called them about it last night around 7pm and they said that they would most likely release Friday night online, and that they would post a link on twitter about it....So you lie to me when im on the phone and release it 5 hours later??? yes im jelly....

%%!* finishline, I called them about it last night around 7pm and they said that they would most likely release Friday night online, and that they would post a link on twitter about it....So you lie to me when im on the phone and release it 5 hours later??? yes im jelly....

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

This could actually make sense...I know websites sometimes put stuff up before they go on sale. Sort of like a heads up thing. I guess we'll see how this plays out. I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

This could actually make sense...I know websites sometimes put stuff up before they go on sale. Sort of like a heads up thing. I guess we'll see how this plays out. I NEED THESE IN MY LIFE.

Finishline is kinda failing at life right now 
laugh.gif
 You'd figure they'd at least give an official announcement or something about these things, but nope...
Finish Line @FinishLine

We've received a lot of questions about the KD YOTD it was a limited release that sold out very quickly this morning due to limited supply.

laugh.gif
 You'd figure they'd at least give an official announcement or something about these things, but nope...
Finish Line @FinishLine

We've received a lot of questions about the KD YOTD it was a limited release that sold out very quickly this morning due to limited supply.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
Finish Line @FinishLine

that same ({}) who prolly wrote that was the one who told me "will post a link when we get the shoes in. keep checking back on here" 
maggot

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
Finish Line @FinishLine

that same ({}) who prolly wrote that was the one who told me "will post a link when we get the shoes in. keep checking back on here" 
maggot

Those were sizes available just out of the warehouse....FSR should most likely POP up tmrw on fnl.com most stores will receive a shipment today or tmrw

Those were sizes available just out of the warehouse....FSR should most likely POP up tmrw on fnl.com most stores will receive a shipment today or tmrw

You guys are making Kobe colourway ID's, but no one is going to make Velvet Hoop's? What about the people from the KD2 thread?

You guys are making Kobe colourway ID's, but no one is going to make Velvet Hoop's? What about the people from the KD2 thread?

My finishline had them this morning unannounced. 18 pair, most were snatched by employees, a few went to customers.

My finishline had them this morning unannounced. 18 pair, most were snatched by employees, a few went to customers.

Originally Posted by woody2626

This stuff is crazy...no rhyme or reason to anything.

Originally Posted by woody2626

This stuff is crazy...no rhyme or reason to anything.

just go to your local finishline and snoop around...we will never know with the way nike is releasing the kd4s...

wm12s1.jpg

wm12s5.jpg

wm12s7.jpg

wm12s11.jpg

wm12s10.jpg

wm12s9.jpg

wm12s15.jpg

wm12s14.jpg

a friend got this at Singapore last month and since he got his true size it felt tight on him to play ball with. he sold it to me retail with just like an additional shipping from sing to phils...

now lets go back to the YOTDs...hope it releases on a larger scale

just go to your local finishline and snoop around...we will never know with the way nike is releasing the kd4s...

wm12s1.jpg

wm12s5.jpg

wm12s7.jpg

wm12s11.jpg

wm12s10.jpg

wm12s9.jpg

wm12s15.jpg

wm12s14.jpg

a friend got this at Singapore last month and since he got his true size it felt tight on him to play ball with. he sold it to me retail with just like an additional shipping from sing to phils...

now lets go back to the YOTDs...hope it releases on a larger scale

Back
Top Bottom