OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

where are you guys getting info that they might drop soon?

i need conformations
Same here..
nerd.gif

Just to add to my last post that store was the only finishline in NC to get them. Every finishline i've called in the state they tell me that they aren't receiving them.

The product is still up on the site so I'm believing a restock will happen tomorrow.

Sounds like these could hit HOH and other stores later this week(friday or tomorrow). The lady that works for finishline corporate that I called sounded half asleep and couldn't give me the launch date or any information

Just to add to my last post that store was the only finishline in NC to get them. Every finishline i've called in the state they tell me that they aren't receiving them.

The product is still up on the site so I'm believing a restock will happen tomorrow.

Sounds like these could hit HOH and other stores later this week(friday or tomorrow). The lady that works for finishline corporate that I called sounded half asleep and couldn't give me the launch date or any information

their FB pages says it too...i guess its true that these would be releasing on a wider scale!!!
smile.gif
nice...

their FB pages says it too...i guess its true that these would be releasing on a wider scale!!!
smile.gif
nice...

Hopefully we don't have another WM/ Nerf type release on our hands
30t6p3b.gif
Edit: Also just found out the mom and pop store by my house in NYC has a few sizes left in the WM. Size 11.5 and 14...pm if you want the contact info. I really can't help with shipping if you live outside of NYC because of my work schedule but maybe someone can help you guys out

30t6p3b.gif
Edit: Also just found out the mom and pop store by my house in NYC has a few sizes left in the WM. Size 11.5 and 14...pm if you want the contact info. I really can't help with shipping if you live outside of NYC because of my work schedule but maybe someone can help you guys out

Originally Posted by woody2626

The lady that works for finishline corporate that I called sounded half asleep and couldn't give me the launch date or any information
From what I understand, FNLs were told to release them as soon as they get them in. This release is similar to the YOTR VII release from last year.

Originally Posted by woody2626

The lady that works for finishline corporate that I called sounded half asleep and couldn't give me the launch date or any information
From what I understand, FNLs were told to release them as soon as they get them in. This release is similar to the YOTR VII release from last year.

Originally Posted by cubanref

30t6p3b.gif
Hmmm..guessing 15x retail?

30t6p3b.gif

KD IV YOTD
Just Came In
The Orange Aint Really Mango In Person
There More Like A Salmon Orange Color
Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 Down
2 To Go
For The YOTD Pack

KD IV YOTD
Just Came In
The Orange Aint Really Mango In Person
There More Like A Salmon Orange Color
Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 Down
2 To Go
For The YOTD Pack

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

30t6p3b.gif
225 after tax...still kinda expensive but better then the prices on ebay..

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

30t6p3b.gif
225 after tax...still kinda expensive but better then the prices on ebay..

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I just got my KD IV YOTD from finishline.... All u need is the style and color code and they will ship them to Ur house ...
Instead of wasting my time at all the Nike stores around town yesterday. I should've went to FNL smh. Damn it. If word got out around town, its a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom