OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

For those of you that have gone a half a size up in these, are you happy with that decision? I have the Coppers in my usual 11, but they're a little snug (fine with thin socks). I'm copping the YOTD purely for casual wear, so I'm thinking an 11.5 is the way to go.

For those of you that have gone a half a size up in these, are you happy with that decision? I have the Coppers in my usual 11, but they're a little snug (fine with thin socks). I'm copping the YOTD purely for casual wear, so I'm thinking an 11.5 is the way to go.

WHOOP WHOOP copped maybe x2 if NDC let's me!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

yes. i usually wear size 9 (my kd3s are in 9) but my cousin gave me a heads up that these would be really snug. so i copped 9.5 and when i tried them on...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going .5 size up was a smart move. i think if i went 9, i would be kicking myself and reselling. with the size 9.5 they feel a bit snug at first but after breaking them in...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

yes. i usually wear size 9 (my kd3s are in 9) but my cousin gave me a heads up that these would be really snug. so i copped 9.5 and when i tried them on...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going .5 size up was a smart move. i think if i went 9, i would be kicking myself and reselling. with the size 9.5 they feel a bit snug at first but after breaking them in...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This month is going to be so bad. My wife is going to kill me. LOL

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.

keep them in the car trunk and slip each pair in the house with a one week gap between each pair.

Originally Posted by reener

Oh I like where your head is at.  Nice.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Oh I like where your head is at.  Nice.  
laugh.gif

I just left my local finish line and the employee there found about 15 finish line stores that still have my sz in the kd yotd but the computer wouldn't allow him to order them for me. I even called 3 of the stores on the list and all 3 had my sz but refused to ship because the shoe is "limited". Oh well, I guess I will just try my luck on ndc and if that doesn't work then I'm sure my boy at hoh will hold me a pair if hoh gets them.

I just left my local finish line and the employee there found about 15 finish line stores that still have my sz in the kd yotd but the computer wouldn't allow him to order them for me. I even called 3 of the stores on the list and all 3 had my sz but refused to ship because the shoe is "limited". Oh well, I guess I will just try my luck on ndc and if that doesn't work then I'm sure my boy at hoh will hold me a pair if hoh gets them.

Got the text while I was in class that their shipment came in, but they held me down and kept my sizes for me. Kicks look amazing in person, I hope everyone that wants them, is able to get them!

Got the text while I was in class that their shipment came in, but they held me down and kept my sizes for me. Kicks look amazing in person, I hope everyone that wants them, is able to get them!

So i called finishline customer service and they did a item locator and they found like 6 stores in my neighborhood getting them they gave the numbers i called n some i think are being shady n some were like yeah were getting shipment in tomorrow if they come early theyll be aailable by 10am i aske if i can order them with item# and color # like that one guy did in florida n they said no %$*! Lol oh well guess i gotta hope for tomorrow!! Or try NT.com

So i called finishline customer service and they did a item locator and they found like 6 stores in my neighborhood getting them they gave the numbers i called n some i think are being shady n some were like yeah were getting shipment in tomorrow if they come early theyll be aailable by 10am i aske if i can order them with item# and color # like that one guy did in florida n they said no %$*! Lol oh well guess i gotta hope for tomorrow!! Or try NT.com

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

I don't get it. I've called earlier in the day and then again about 10 min ago and the customer service rep tells me they are sold out everywhere. Is there some special database these people aren't looking up for me or what lol?

Back
Top Bottom