OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So I'll try asking again...............when does the Home white pair come out?

^ I haven't seen any news regarding the Homes.

laugh.gif
Resellers will pick those Nerfs up

I think I'll wait for the all blacks and when they go on sale 2 weeks after they release on FNL

^ I haven't seen any news regarding the Homes.

laugh.gif
Resellers will pick those Nerfs up

I think I'll wait for the all blacks and when they go on sale 2 weeks after they release on FNL

Originally Posted by Buc Em

As information becomes available it will be posted.

As for Nerfs, I'll grab them if available.  However I could care less if Wale likes them...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

As information becomes available it will be posted.

As for Nerfs, I'll grab them if available.  However I could care less if Wale likes them...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Houston we have a problem WALE got a pair of Nerfs...
nerd.gif

ee8d34543019403393cd621bcc10e668_7.jpeg

Wale my mans in all..but damn..now everybody gonna be on the Nerfs.But i say who cares..as long as he dont cop the YOTD´s im good..If he cop them..ima get the Easters..If he cop them..ima get the Xmas´s..if them, then the all-stars..Surely he will be on the LeBron All-stars anyway. And i doubt Nerfs are gonna be an easy cop anyhow.And if he wearing them..then the KD4´s gotta be hot. I never seen Folarin wearing BS. And he does checkout NT from time to time..not sure if he is on here like that though..atleast he had a verse saying so.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Houston we have a problem WALE got a pair of Nerfs...
nerd.gif

ee8d34543019403393cd621bcc10e668_7.jpeg

Wale my mans in all..but damn..now everybody gonna be on the Nerfs.But i say who cares..as long as he dont cop the YOTD´s im good..If he cop them..ima get the Easters..If he cop them..ima get the Xmas´s..if them, then the all-stars..Surely he will be on the LeBron All-stars anyway. And i doubt Nerfs are gonna be an easy cop anyhow.And if he wearing them..then the KD4´s gotta be hot. I never seen Folarin wearing BS. And he does checkout NT from time to time..not sure if he is on here like that though..atleast he had a verse saying so.

I don't understand why nobody wants to cop a certain cw if Wale cops them? I understand they're liable to blow up but i mean... I've been on the fence about the entire KD line for a while and these IVs have sealed the deal for me. The nerf/yotd are both nice, and I hadn't even known about all this Wale garbage before now.. just do you

for what it's worth, the nerfs will be copped and I'm geeked to see how they'll perform on the court. love the ankle cut on the IV

and as long as these shoes stay $90, I doubt they'll get hyped on that much

I don't understand why nobody wants to cop a certain cw if Wale cops them? I understand they're liable to blow up but i mean... I've been on the fence about the entire KD line for a while and these IVs have sealed the deal for me. The nerf/yotd are both nice, and I hadn't even known about all this Wale garbage before now.. just do you

for what it's worth, the nerfs will be copped and I'm geeked to see how they'll perform on the court. love the ankle cut on the IV

and as long as these shoes stay $90, I doubt they'll get hyped on that much

its just if they go public with wale and these pics hypebeasts will jump and buy up all the stock and resell

its just if they go public with wale and these pics hypebeasts will jump and buy up all the stock and resell

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I don't understand why nobody wants to cop a certain cw if Wale cops them?
The minute Wale touches something, it makes it a little harder to get it because dudes want to emulate him so they'll run out and get it.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I don't understand why nobody wants to cop a certain cw if Wale cops them?
The minute Wale touches something, it makes it a little harder to get it because dudes want to emulate him so they'll run out and get it.

EDIT: Nevermind...
But since I can't delete this post, I will say that I doubt Wale is going to turn all of the hypebeasts onto the KD line. Lebrons and Jordans will always be more "glamorous". The Nerfs were always going to be hard to get, but I doubt this has much of an effect on the availability of YOTD, Easters, etc.

EDIT: Nevermind...
But since I can't delete this post, I will say that I doubt Wale is going to turn all of the hypebeasts onto the KD line. Lebrons and Jordans will always be more "glamorous". The Nerfs were always going to be hard to get, but I doubt this has much of an effect on the availability of YOTD, Easters, etc.

Dudes need to get off Wales sac.

Sound like a bunch of females.....cryin cause another dude got the same shoe you want.

Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom