OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Dudes need to get off Wales sac.

Sound like a bunch of females.....cryin cause another dude got the same shoe you want.

Get over it.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Sound like a bunch of females.....cryin cause another dude got the same shoe you want.

Get over it.
I was just saying the Nerfs..cuz all the people who wouldnt touch KD´s shoes..are going to cuz he rockin them. Like i said b4..if young rockin them..then they gotta be hot. Seems like the Nerfs are gonna be impossible to get anyway I like the fact that Wale supportin KD by rockin his kicks..cuz they both from the DMV..and i give both of them mad props. I mean ima cop the  4´s regardless joe. No matter how many flock to them.. i been sportin KD´s from jump so its what ever for me.
ohwell.gif

Get over it.
I was just saying the Nerfs..cuz all the people who wouldnt touch KD´s shoes..are going to cuz he rockin them. Like i said b4..if young rockin them..then they gotta be hot. Seems like the Nerfs are gonna be impossible to get anyway I like the fact that Wale supportin KD by rockin his kicks..cuz they both from the DMV..and i give both of them mad props. I mean ima cop the  4´s regardless joe. No matter how many flock to them.. i been sportin KD´s from jump so its what ever for me.
ohwell.gif

KD and Wale are both from the DMV, and they're pretty close so of course Wale is gonna be wearin KD's shoes to show support for his friend.

KD and Wale are both from the DMV, and they're pretty close so of course Wale is gonna be wearin KD's shoes to show support for his friend.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Get over it.
ohwell.gif
How do you figure this? Now we're calling limited HOH exclusives "impossibe"? Cmon now..

Get over it.
ohwell.gif
How do you figure this? Now we're calling limited HOH exclusives "impossibe"? Cmon now..

Originally Posted by jm9312

this is the 1st time i've seen him wearin his shoes

Originally Posted by jm9312

this is the 1st time i've seen him wearin his shoes

im pretty sure its cuz KD personally handed them to him at a concert

im pretty sure its cuz KD personally handed them to him at a concert

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Get over it.
ohwell.gif
The nerfs are now HOH exclusives? 
frown.gif
frown.gif

Get over it.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I didnt even know that the Nerfs are a HOH exclusive..they are just saying its slated to release in November. Who knows..it could be a ST like release..or a Creamsicle type release..or a KD2 ST like release. If HOH was an easy cop for most people..then most of us would have exclusives from the KD1´s to these. Hope dude is right bout HOH having them,,and not just one of those "selected HOH " type of things. Im more on the YOTD and Easters anyway. Nerfs are hot though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I didnt even know that the Nerfs are a HOH exclusive..they are just saying its slated to release in November. Who knows..it could be a ST like release..or a Creamsicle type release..or a KD2 ST like release. If HOH was an easy cop for most people..then most of us would have exclusives from the KD1´s to these. Hope dude is right bout HOH having them,,and not just one of those "selected HOH " type of things. Im more on the YOTD and Easters anyway. Nerfs are hot though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nike needs commence the KD IV already though.
Agreed, and everyone needs to chill with this Wale fella.  I mean its great he's a sneaker enthusiast, and great that he rocks all the "hot kicks", but lets face it, this guy is hardly a fashion icon.  I swear its like guys are gonna see him rockin' pink Birkenstocks and decide they are the "it" sandal for 2012.  I sincerely hope there aren't that many folks who follow this guy so intensely that they see him rocking KD4s once or twice and decide they are the new foamposite.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Nike needs commence the KD IV already though.
Agreed, and everyone needs to chill with this Wale fella.  I mean its great he's a sneaker enthusiast, and great that he rocks all the "hot kicks", but lets face it, this guy is hardly a fashion icon.  I swear its like guys are gonna see him rockin' pink Birkenstocks and decide they are the "it" sandal for 2012.  I sincerely hope there aren't that many folks who follow this guy so intensely that they see him rocking KD4s once or twice and decide they are the new foamposite.

Get over it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, found this funny.I dont think im crying, or think WE are crying as a whole, its just that some of us sneaker heads just rather shoes that are low priced, low key and

somewhat easy to obtain. and as for myself I Love KDS because they are shoes that are slept on and hardly no one wears. My bad if I like to be different. A few years back

foamposite used to be my thing, now a days I won't even touch a pair because of the retarted colorways, and veiwing EVERYONE with a pair of foams, makes me like
mad.gif
mad.gif

#justsaying, pretty sure ALOT of us agree with my statement  

Get over it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, found this funny.I dont think im crying, or think WE are crying as a whole, its just that some of us sneaker heads just rather shoes that are low priced, low key and

somewhat easy to obtain. and as for myself I Love KDS because they are shoes that are slept on and hardly no one wears. My bad if I like to be different. A few years back

foamposite used to be my thing, now a days I won't even touch a pair because of the retarted colorways, and veiwing EVERYONE with a pair of foams, makes me like
mad.gif
mad.gif

#justsaying, pretty sure ALOT of us agree with my statement  

Usually, I feel what you're saying.....not this time.

Your argument is that you want low priced, low key shoes....ok, no problem.....KD's aren't the only "low priced, low key" shoes out there.

The fact that you won't get a shoe or feel as though it will be harder to get based off of another dude who also likes the same shoe, just seems corny to me.

Wale, or any other grown man doesn't influence what I buy or what I don't buy....."low key" or not.

On the other side of the spectrum, I wonder how it feels to have dudes mad at you and not wanting you to wear certain brands of shoes because they feel like you're going to influence other people to cop.

Damn shame what this "shoe game" is becoming.

Usually, I feel what you're saying.....not this time.

Your argument is that you want low priced, low key shoes....ok, no problem.....KD's aren't the only "low priced, low key" shoes out there.

The fact that you won't get a shoe or feel as though it will be harder to get based off of another dude who also likes the same shoe, just seems corny to me.

Wale, or any other grown man doesn't influence what I buy or what I don't buy....."low key" or not.

On the other side of the spectrum, I wonder how it feels to have dudes mad at you and not wanting you to wear certain brands of shoes because they feel like you're going to influence other people to cop.

Damn shame what this "shoe game" is becoming.

Back
Top Bottom