OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

NikeiD site is gonna crash on the 31st
laugh.gif
jk

Nice. Hopefully they let us choose to color of strap stripes. I have a hunch that the dragon on the back will be the same as the logo's color on the back

Nice. Hopefully they let us choose to color of strap stripes. I have a hunch that the dragon on the back will be the same as the logo's color on the back

Wow I'm praying that my Ndc order is able to be processed. Will b posted infront of my comp somn vicious.
Crazyyyyy for a kd release

Wow I'm praying that my Ndc order is able to be processed. Will b posted infront of my comp somn vicious.
Crazyyyyy for a kd release

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

ill take it back but it was already stated that the shoes being able to be ordered were NOT a mistake. otherwise, the ordered would have been canceled.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ He's right by saying "if they're not on the website, I can't order it". FNLs set release date was on the 25th for these. Those stores that ordered pairs for people, weren't supposed. This dude was doing his job and you call him an idiot and a ******.

ill take it back but it was already stated that the shoes being able to be ordered were NOT a mistake. otherwise, the ordered would have been canceled.
grin.gif

That's right the IDs go live on the 31st. Can't wait to see what the options are for the YOTDs.

That's right the IDs go live on the 31st. Can't wait to see what the options are for the YOTDs.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

So nervous bout the NDC release, what more important staying awake in school or copping the YOTD?
Here's a tip..don't cop the YOTD since you have school in the mornin..school is more important
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

So nervous bout the NDC release, what more important staying awake in school or copping the YOTD?
Here's a tip..don't cop the YOTD since you have school in the mornin..school is more important
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom