OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^FNL already had their online release, and it doesn't look like they're restocking. A few FNLs got the YOTDs in store, but not all of them. The stores that did get the YOTDs only got maybe 14 pairs or so each.

No news about these releasing on Eastbay.

^FNL already had their online release, and it doesn't look like they're restocking. A few FNLs got the YOTDs in store, but not all of them. The stores that did get the YOTDs only got maybe 14 pairs or so each.

No news about these releasing on Eastbay.

I don't think the YOTD release has been really that much worse than most other limited releases, especially when you compare it to how the Nerfs and Weathermans were handled. At least we'll be getting an online release for them on NDC, and a few FNLs have got them in, not to mention some Niketowns will have them. Nerfs/Weathermans were in person or bust, and it was HOH/NT only, with not every one of them getting them. I know I wanted the Nerfs, but with some dopes lining up almost a week in advance, it was a wrap on that.

I don't think the YOTD release has been really that much worse than most other limited releases, especially when you compare it to how the Nerfs and Weathermans were handled. At least we'll be getting an online release for them on NDC, and a few FNLs have got them in, not to mention some Niketowns will have them. Nerfs/Weathermans were in person or bust, and it was HOH/NT only, with not every one of them getting them. I know I wanted the Nerfs, but with some dopes lining up almost a week in advance, it was a wrap on that.

Things will be quiet in here when the IDs drop, minus the occasional person popping in showing off their design.

Things will be quiet in here when the IDs drop, minus the occasional person popping in showing off their design.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I'll probably show off my order and all of my future orders

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I'll probably show off my order and all of my future orders

How limited do you think the YOTD ids will be??? Any1 think they will last until Friday or is that wishful thinking??

How limited do you think the YOTD ids will be??? Any1 think they will last until Friday or is that wishful thinking??

From what I've seen.. Nike ID on Twitter has said that it's a normal release and will be up a long time depending on the demand.

From what I've seen.. Nike ID on Twitter has said that it's a normal release and will be up a long time depending on the demand.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

at what time did you get there?
I completely forgot they were giving out wristbands today
30t6p3b.gif
I got there at about 1:10. The tweet was sent out at around noon. I slipped because I took a nap.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

Tried to get a wristband at Niketown today, but came up with nothing. There were about 80-90 people in line according to my estimate, and very few people got them. Maybe about 20-25.

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?
Actually, for the most part, it looked like everyone there was a sneakerhead. I didn't inspect everyone in line, but I didn't see anyone that struck me as weird or out-of-place in the line.

Originally Posted by melofan15

at what time did you get there?
I completely forgot they were giving out wristbands today
30t6p3b.gif
I got there at about 1:10. The tweet was sent out at around noon. I slipped because I took a nap.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

How many looked like they were sneakerheads or have a remote interest in rocking Durants tho?
Actually, for the most part, it looked like everyone there was a sneakerhead. I didn't inspect everyone in line, but I didn't see anyone that struck me as weird or out-of-place in the line.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how much is the ID?

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

how much is the ID?

$140 it's been answered a couple pages back.

A lot of these questions can be answered if one were to look through the thread.

its guna be close to 150 i believe, the KD IIIs went for bout 140....ONE MORE DAY
I WANT TO RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

Back
Top Bottom