OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

9qur2g.png

CLOSEST THING TO THE ORIGINAL :HAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the creams with the blue strap, but wish ID would let us make an oj strap..
any places know of a 10 yotd?
also when I ball in these, they rub on my pinky toes, think I just have to break the shoe in? or should I start getting a half size up?

I like the creams with the blue strap, but wish ID would let us make an oj strap..
any places know of a 10 yotd?
also when I ball in these, they rub on my pinky toes, think I just have to break the shoe in? or should I start getting a half size up?

If anyone knows of any spots in Florida that received the YOTD's please PM me. I've called tons of stores and have had no luck! I'm trying to buy them as a b-day present for my little bro and I'd like to be able to purchase them in store, considering NDC is likely to crash.

Once again, if you know of any spots in Florida that got these, please PM with the details.

Thanks!

If anyone knows of any spots in Florida that received the YOTD's please PM me. I've called tons of stores and have had no luck! I'm trying to buy them as a b-day present for my little bro and I'd like to be able to purchase them in store, considering NDC is likely to crash.

Once again, if you know of any spots in Florida that got these, please PM with the details.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom