OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

dudes sellin' BHM pre-orders for 250$ on ebay now?? claiming that they will camp and if they don't get em they'll refund your money?!
roll.gif
re-sellers, man.

dudes sellin' BHM pre-orders for 250$ on ebay now?? claiming that they will camp and if they don't get em they'll refund your money?!
roll.gif
re-sellers, man.

Champs had twelve pairs total in stock of the YOTDs. Element026 wasn't lying. Easy grab for me.

Champs had twelve pairs total in stock of the YOTDs. Element026 wasn't lying. Easy grab for me.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think he likes the BHM but since he's not black he feels weird wearing them. Will you guys give him permission?

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM.

So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please do

The more supporters of BHM the better

I know I was being sarcastic.
Im pretty sure those sneakers are about race.  And believe me every KDiv or jordan I buy is supporting black history haha.   But regardless I think they are a bit wild for my taste.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Video of the BHM's. They look great. The insoles also look amazing.
they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude in the vid seem to no nothing bout the shoe what so ever SMH 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Video of the BHM's. They look great. The insoles also look amazing.
they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude in the vid seem to no nothing bout the shoe what so ever SMH 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think he likes the BHM but since he's not black he feels weird wearing them. Will you guys give him permission?

It's not about race it's about the sneakers, you can be any race and still support BHM.

So by any means if anyone wants to wear these shoes or any other BHM shoe regardless of race creed or color please do

The more supporters of BHM the better

I know I was being sarcastic.
Im pretty sure those sneakers are about race.  And believe me every KDiv or jordan I buy is supporting black history haha.   But regardless I think they are a bit wild for my taste.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by taxtow

BHM look nice, resemblance to the OG Air Raids

this......and im puerto rican but it wont stop me from copping, its appreciating the culture and how it has changed our society as a whole i can agree with thats just my view on things 

That's a nice way to put it my man. And I'm black I don't want to cop since I'm black it's jut that those KD BHM are killing any other BHM in the pack this year and it has a good story behind them. Right on Nike. I like those yotd but I'm not Chinese. Ha jk. Those BHM are very nice. Might actually go out of my way to find a pair of those.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by taxtow

BHM look nice, resemblance to the OG Air Raids

this......and im puerto rican but it wont stop me from copping, its appreciating the culture and how it has changed our society as a whole i can agree with thats just my view on things 

That's a nice way to put it my man. And I'm black I don't want to cop since I'm black it's jut that those KD BHM are killing any other BHM in the pack this year and it has a good story behind them. Right on Nike. I like those yotd but I'm not Chinese. Ha jk. Those BHM are very nice. Might actually go out of my way to find a pair of those.

I think if the African tribal pattern wasn't used almost exclusively as a Five Percenters thing in the 90's, I'd feel different about it.

I think if the African tribal pattern wasn't used almost exclusively as a Five Percenters thing in the 90's, I'd feel different about it.

Back
Top Bottom