OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Video of the BHM's. They look great. The insoles also look amazing.
they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude in the vid seem to no nothing bout the shoe what so ever SMH�
tired.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. "It pops out on the clear plastic part right here."
laugh.gif

That's how most of these sneaker "review" videos are anyways.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Video of the BHM's. They look great. The insoles also look amazing.
they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude in the vid seem to no nothing bout the shoe what so ever SMH�
tired.gif
Exactly what I was thinking. "It pops out on the clear plastic part right here."
laugh.gif

That's how most of these sneaker "review" videos are anyways.

Yo since I dont gotta twitter account or none of dat other social media stuff, how would I be able to get a link to the yotd kds wen they drop on ndc? lol cuz I gotta real popular size lol

Yo since I dont gotta twitter account or none of dat other social media stuff, how would I be able to get a link to the yotd kds wen they drop on ndc? lol cuz I gotta real popular size lol

Yo what's up everyone, new to this forum. But I've been into KD IVs since they came out and really looking forward to the YOTD release on 2/3. Wasn't able to cop the Christmas or any of the others so far so I'm really looking forward to copping these at retail before the resellers jack up prices like crazy. I just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas and shoes are tough to find so if anyone has some info for me on copping the YOTD or any future KD IVs let me know please. And any information on copping the YOTD would be greatly appreciated, really hoping NDC doesn't screw me over this time. Anyways thanks in advance everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. Thanks in advance.
Zcannon92

Yo what's up everyone, new to this forum. But I've been into KD IVs since they came out and really looking forward to the YOTD release on 2/3. Wasn't able to cop the Christmas or any of the others so far so I'm really looking forward to copping these at retail before the resellers jack up prices like crazy. I just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas and shoes are tough to find so if anyone has some info for me on copping the YOTD or any future KD IVs let me know please. And any information on copping the YOTD would be greatly appreciated, really hoping NDC doesn't screw me over this time. Anyways thanks in advance everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. Thanks in advance.
Zcannon92

BHM KD IV's are the best of the pack followed by the Lebrons and then Kobes. Kobe's shoe just aint doin it this year

BHM KD IV's are the best of the pack followed by the Lebrons and then Kobes. Kobe's shoe just aint doin it this year

Back
Top Bottom