OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Which shoes was KD wearing when he was working out with LeBron recently? If anybody can answer my question I would be very thankful.

Which shoes was KD wearing when he was working out with LeBron recently? If anybody can answer my question I would be very thankful.

Originally Posted by jaeY

kD4 away I believe- not sure which video you are referring to, but I am pretty sure thats what he was rocking in the video I saw.

Originally Posted by jaeY

kD4 away I believe- not sure which video you are referring to, but I am pretty sure thats what he was rocking in the video I saw.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Shox23

When are we gonna get some more pics?

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-ndp-05.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-ndp-03.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-ndp-02.jpg
nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-ndp-01.jpg
Oh my God!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man those detail pics of the Nerfs make them look even better,there's still no release date for these right?

man those detail pics of the Nerfs make them look even better,there's still no release date for these right?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I would love to see a gold / red colorway (49ers) colorway in these

Most likely will get a ******** colorway burgundy/yellow-gold

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I would love to see a gold / red colorway (49ers) colorway in these

Most likely will get a ******** colorway burgundy/yellow-gold

It pretty much comes down to which drops first: the Nerfs or the Lebron Cannons. Can't afford both, but I know I won't be able to pass up a chance on whichever comes out first 
laugh.gif

It pretty much comes down to which drops first: the Nerfs or the Lebron Cannons. Can't afford both, but I know I won't be able to pass up a chance on whichever comes out first 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom