OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, found this funny.I dont think im crying, or think WE are crying as a whole, its just that some of us sneaker heads just rather shoes that are low priced, low key and

somewhat easy to obtain. and as for myself I Love KDS because they are shoes that are slept on and hardly no one wears. My bad if I like to be different. A few years back

foamposite used to be my thing, now a days I won't even touch a pair because of the retarted colorways, and veiwing EVERYONE with a pair of foams, makes me like
mad.gif
mad.gif

#justsaying, pretty sure ALOT of us agree with my statement  
Truer words have never been spoken, this statement as a whole is great
Aint lying bout the foams at all. Im from DC..and i dont own one pair of foams. Dudes i know think im trippin..but i cant see paying $200+ for some kicks. I got kids and i aint even droppin $175 for some re- released J´s like the Concords, 3´s, Last Shot XIV, Chicago X´s..ok..ok..maybe the 3´s. But in these days kicks are soo over priced. I miss them days Jordan and the Bulls was THE team in the late 80´s early 90´s...to me thats when the shoe game was in full effect. It was fresh as hell to show up to high school with some J´s, Barkleys, Pippens, etc. I used to skip school just to cop em and come back the last period so dudes can see i had em first. These days..too many followers. And Ive hooped in all my KD´s from 1-3..and they ARE a huge bargain..performance is great and the price is under $100. they held up all season..even better than my Kobe V´s which ripped on the outside where the midsole meets the flywire. And KD´s ARE slept on heavily. People over here dont even know about them..but if you say Jordan..Kobe, or LeBron..they will be all up on it.

*looks at sign in name*
48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

I agree with what most of you are saying...Wale doesn't control what people buy, and I think people play the "such and such wore them so now everybody wants them" waaaaay too much. 

fellas...

Think we have covered this.  Wale is good stuff- no hate- just don't need any added hype with KDs line.  Its all good.  Lets get back to how awesome this shoe is, and how it needs to drop ASAP in any CW.  Nerfs- awesome, homes- awesome, aways- awesome, yotd- awesome, mints- awesome... you get the picture.  We're all in.  Let's do this.

fellas...

Think we have covered this.  Wale is good stuff- no hate- just don't need any added hype with KDs line.  Its all good.  Lets get back to how awesome this shoe is, and how it needs to drop ASAP in any CW.  Nerfs- awesome, homes- awesome, aways- awesome, yotd- awesome, mints- awesome... you get the picture.  We're all in.  Let's do this.

as much as i want to say maybe head is right about not blaming Wale and hypebeast. I just can't, i mean maybe time will tell. and remember im not the only one saying this.
Time will tell a great deal also. if this thread starts to blow up with new hypebeast/new usernames then wale's pics has a lil something to do with it. if not then I see your point.
but all the KD's thread (1-3) have been commented by the reg group of people (brandon, rich, Jesus, Jay, Vince sneaky, C brooks, Jeff) pardon me if i left some people out. and if/when those Nerf joints drop and we see and influx of resellers im def gone. and I know alot of people can agree with me that all those chains of events are influenced by hypebeast and etc. #imjustsaying

as much as i want to say maybe head is right about not blaming Wale and hypebeast. I just can't, i mean maybe time will tell. and remember im not the only one saying this.
Time will tell a great deal also. if this thread starts to blow up with new hypebeast/new usernames then wale's pics has a lil something to do with it. if not then I see your point.
but all the KD's thread (1-3) have been commented by the reg group of people (brandon, rich, Jesus, Jay, Vince sneaky, C brooks, Jeff) pardon me if i left some people out. and if/when those Nerf joints drop and we see and influx of resellers im def gone. and I know alot of people can agree with me that all those chains of events are influenced by hypebeast and etc. #imjustsaying

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Dudes need to get off Wales sac.

Sound like a bunch of females.....cryin cause another dude got the same shoe you want.

Get over it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, found this funny.I dont think im crying, or think WE are crying as a whole, its just that some of us sneaker heads just rather shoes that are low priced, low key and

somewhat easy to obtain. and as for myself I Love KDS because they are shoes that are slept on and hardly no one wears. My bad if I like to be different. A few years back

foamposite used to be my thing, now a days I won't even touch a pair because of the retarted colorways, and veiwing EVERYONE with a pair of foams, makes me like
mad.gif
mad.gif

Perfect

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Dudes need to get off Wales sac.

Sound like a bunch of females.....cryin cause another dude got the same shoe you want.

Get over it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Perfect

Fresh, I hear what you're saying, and you definitely make some good points, especially regarding resellers...But just because some new people are starting to like a new model of a shoe, doesn't always mean they are hypebeasts and whatnot. I'm sure a bunch of people weren't on the Lebron line til the 4 or somewhere around there, but then have been on ever since. Maybe people just don't like the previous models and then a hot one turns them onto it and there you go. For instance, I don't have a pair of KD 1s or 2s. I have a pair of Blackout 3s that I wear to work. I don't think the 3s look all that great, but they are comfortable and I needed somethin for work....Few weeks ago, I saw KD rock the nerfs at that all star game. I had already liked how the 4 looked and then I saw a creative CW like this and it made me like the shoe even more. Wale had absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm sure there are more people in the same boat as me as well.

Fresh, I hear what you're saying, and you definitely make some good points, especially regarding resellers...But just because some new people are starting to like a new model of a shoe, doesn't always mean they are hypebeasts and whatnot. I'm sure a bunch of people weren't on the Lebron line til the 4 or somewhere around there, but then have been on ever since. Maybe people just don't like the previous models and then a hot one turns them onto it and there you go. For instance, I don't have a pair of KD 1s or 2s. I have a pair of Blackout 3s that I wear to work. I don't think the 3s look all that great, but they are comfortable and I needed somethin for work....Few weeks ago, I saw KD rock the nerfs at that all star game. I had already liked how the 4 looked and then I saw a creative CW like this and it made me like the shoe even more. Wale had absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm sure there are more people in the same boat as me as well.

It's not the hypebeast, their just want the shoe for watever reason. It's the resellers, they go out and buy to make a profit. People that are influenced by wale wear the shoes doesn't matter the reason. Hate the guy that wakes up at 4 tha morning and buys 12 pairs so he doesn't hve to get a job

It's not the hypebeast, their just want the shoe for watever reason. It's the resellers, they go out and buy to make a profit. People that are influenced by wale wear the shoes doesn't matter the reason. Hate the guy that wakes up at 4 tha morning and buys 12 pairs so he doesn't hve to get a job

The sneaker buying experience is tainted as a whole. Its more work than fun, and having the product is never as satisfying or rewarding as it used to be. That said, its unreasonable to expect to keep a sig line to yourself. I bet they would love to have the following that yall despise so much. Think they want their product to stay lowkey & slept on so a few heads can be happy? The nerf colorway alone invites "kids" and hype. Don't get mad if people start to get up on the kd line. Kd and nike won't be. I can understand being a tad salty, but be realistic about it. Why would they cater to the crowd who doesn't want to see the line grow?

The sneaker buying experience is tainted as a whole. Its more work than fun, and having the product is never as satisfying or rewarding as it used to be. That said, its unreasonable to expect to keep a sig line to yourself. I bet they would love to have the following that yall despise so much. Think they want their product to stay lowkey & slept on so a few heads can be happy? The nerf colorway alone invites "kids" and hype. Don't get mad if people start to get up on the kd line. Kd and nike won't be. I can understand being a tad salty, but be realistic about it. Why would they cater to the crowd who doesn't want to see the line grow?

laugh.gif
love when these threads get into a 2-3 page debate

I believe that KD will remain a very low profile until Nike starts advertising them like they do Kobe and Bron's. Im sure certain colorways will grab people attention but I appericate the regualr  GR's so have at the
laugh.gif
exclusive colorways.

Personally in Minnesota, I've only see one other person wear KD's.

laugh.gif
love when these threads get into a 2-3 page debate

I believe that KD will remain a very low profile until Nike starts advertising them like they do Kobe and Bron's. Im sure certain colorways will grab people attention but I appericate the regualr  GR's so have at the
laugh.gif
exclusive colorways.

Personally in Minnesota, I've only see one other person wear KD's.

I dont know how to post videos, but here is something to watch to stray away from yall debate

I dont know how to post videos, but here is something to watch to stray away from yall debate

Back
Top Bottom