OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The sneaker buying experience is tainted as a whole. Its more work than fun, and having the product is never as satisfying or rewarding as it used to be. That said, its unreasonable to expect to keep a sig line to yourself. I bet they would love to have the following that yall despise so much. Think they want their product to stay lowkey & slept on so a few heads can be happy? The nerf colorway alone invites "kids" and hype. Don't get mad if people start to get up on the kd line. Kd and nike won't be. I can understand being a tad salty, but be realistic about it. Why would they cater to the crowd who doesn't want to see the line grow?

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

The sneaker buying experience is tainted as a whole. Its more work than fun, and having the product is never as satisfying or rewarding as it used to be. That said, its unreasonable to expect to keep a sig line to yourself. I bet they would love to have the following that yall despise so much. Think they want their product to stay lowkey & slept on so a few heads can be happy? The nerf colorway alone invites "kids" and hype. Don't get mad if people start to get up on the kd line. Kd and nike won't be. I can understand being a tad salty, but be realistic about it. Why would they cater to the crowd who doesn't want to see the line grow?

Originally Posted by ralph91

I dont know how to post videos, but here is something to watch to stray away from yall debate

Tite vid man. Makes me not wanna complain about the weight training and conditioning this season. Bout to go hard like Bron and KD.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ralph91

I dont know how to post videos, but here is something to watch to stray away from yall debate

Tite vid man. Makes me not wanna complain about the weight training and conditioning this season. Bout to go hard like Bron and KD.
pimp.gif

Who wants an All-Copper KD IV for Christmas? IF there is going to be an NBA season, that's his X-mas shoe.

Who wants an All-Copper KD IV for Christmas? IF there is going to be an NBA season, that's his X-mas shoe.

Just curious - significance of all copper??

Also, Nerfs are amazing-  Definitely gonna need one to rock and one to chill.  Guessing B might need 3 Dean- hope you're ready!!

Just curious - significance of all copper??

Also, Nerfs are amazing-  Definitely gonna need one to rock and one to chill.  Guessing B might need 3 Dean- hope you're ready!!

Nerfs are dope but seeing I'm not about hype and on the design I won't get them. Those that genuinely like them hope ya'll get yours. Iunno about all copper, but with some black and blue like the Washington Wizards retro color would be dope.

Nerfs are dope but seeing I'm not about hype and on the design I won't get them. Those that genuinely like them hope ya'll get yours. Iunno about all copper, but with some black and blue like the Washington Wizards retro color would be dope.

Back
Top Bottom