OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

5N25Lc5Ga3M73If3l5c222f804e491b391628.jpg

got my pair at champs today, they look amazing in person
gonna get another pair tonight on ndc.. good luck everyone 

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...

5N25Lc5Ga3M73If3l5c222f804e491b391628.jpg

got my pair at champs today, they look amazing in person
gonna get another pair tonight on ndc.. good luck everyone 

i find it funny how dudes in my area were strictly jordans, sbs, and lebrons and now BOOM!!!!!! kds is where it's at 
laugh.gif
 i offered some dude my xmas 3s in a trade to see if he'd bite and no all he wants are the 4s. Hype kills 
grin.gif

i find it funny how dudes in my area were strictly jordans, sbs, and lebrons and now BOOM!!!!!! kds is where it's at 
laugh.gif
 i offered some dude my xmas 3s in a trade to see if he'd bite and no all he wants are the 4s. Hype kills 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Has Eastbay confirmed they'll be releasing the YOTDs tonight?

They said they won't, but they might get them later. MAYBE.
Their twitter:  "We do not have any release information for the KD IV YOTD's at this time. We will likely post anything we hear on our FB wall."

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Has Eastbay confirmed they'll be releasing the YOTDs tonight?

They said they won't, but they might get them later. MAYBE.
Their twitter:  "We do not have any release information for the KD IV YOTD's at this time. We will likely post anything we hear on our FB wall."

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^11th midnight est NDC

Thank you my good man. I didn't grab any BHM last year does anyone know what stores are carrying these?I had a hard enough time grabbing the YOTD
laugh.gif
Nvm figured it out hopefully they won't be hard to get
where you grab your YOTD? im in de btw

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^11th midnight est NDC

Thank you my good man. I didn't grab any BHM last year does anyone know what stores are carrying these?I had a hard enough time grabbing the YOTD
laugh.gif
Nvm figured it out hopefully they won't be hard to get
where you grab your YOTD? im in de btw

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!
They get emails every day on current releases and what to exclude from coupons. Some store managers have different policies on what coupons to accept. It's not that they're being shady.

Yea I know that different managers have diff policies, but it doesn't make sense to me, that one champs will honor the coupon and another one, just across the city, refuses to. I wasn't expecting them to take the coupon but it would've been nice. I also got an email from finishline a few months back, saying that products will no longer be excluded from coupons; if FNL took this approach, it would only make sense that their majorcompetitors would follow suit. Doh well. 25$ is not the end of the world:smile: Good luck on ndc NT fam!!! Resellers can suck these naders!!!!

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!
They get emails every day on current releases and what to exclude from coupons. Some store managers have different policies on what coupons to accept. It's not that they're being shady.

Yea I know that different managers have diff policies, but it doesn't make sense to me, that one champs will honor the coupon and another one, just across the city, refuses to. I wasn't expecting them to take the coupon but it would've been nice. I also got an email from finishline a few months back, saying that products will no longer be excluded from coupons; if FNL took this approach, it would only make sense that their majorcompetitors would follow suit. Doh well. 25$ is not the end of the world:smile: Good luck on ndc NT fam!!! Resellers can suck these naders!!!!

Glad to see most people are getting their YOTDs. I'm still debating on the BHMs. They look pretty good, but not totally sure if I'm sold on that design pattern yet

Glad to see most people are getting their YOTDs. I'm still debating on the BHMs. They look pretty good, but not totally sure if I'm sold on that design pattern yet

Thats incorrect information.  COUPONS still have exclusions, but the $20 Loyalty Reward (for spending $200) do not have any exclusions.

Thats incorrect information.  COUPONS still have exclusions, but the $20 Loyalty Reward (for spending $200) do not have any exclusions.

Originally Posted by btdpu

My bad:frown: Sorry for talking outta my ##*-I stand corrected for sure!!!And to his credit, the manager who didn't allow me to use the bday coupon, was the only informative/honest person, out of the 5-6 places I called, regarding their incoming shipment. I just saw that others were able to use their coupons and i was being a "Richard" head, sorry y'all!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom