OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Called my hoh around 3 and the shipment didn't come in yet, manager told me they're still uncertain but will hold my size 11 down (I'm an employee)

Lucky. Lol

Originally Posted by jleeishere

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Is there a way to put on the voucher first? Cause I have on but I'm hearing you can only add It when you're checking out.

No way.... gotta do it like everyone else. It actually may take longer
ohwell.gif

Alright yeah I may try not to add it haha just to be quicker. Is there a way to add a credit card before checkout?

yes.. 2 semesters of typing class and ALOT of luck!!!

Is there a way to put on the voucher first? Cause I have on but I'm hearing you can only add It when you're checking out.

ohwell.gif

Alright yeah I may try not to add it haha just to be quicker. Is there a way to add a credit card before checkout?

ohwell.gif

I'm using a gift card, so I just made a notepad document with my credit card number and my gift card and pin number. Copy and Paste, Hopefully that'll work tonight 

ohwell.gif

I'm using a gift card, so I just made a notepad document with my credit card number and my gift card and pin number. Copy and Paste, Hopefully that'll work tonight 

Originally Posted by zcannon92

You still have to input your address and info even if your logged on and you can only copy one piece of text at a time so.... it's gonna be luck and who goes for what sizes first.

Originally Posted by zcannon92

You still have to input your address and info even if your logged on and you can only copy one piece of text at a time so.... it's gonna be luck and who goes for what sizes first.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!
They get emails every day on current releases and what to exclude from coupons. Some store managers have different policies on what coupons to accept. It's not that they're being shady.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

champs managers are shady! The manager at arcadia, said champs stopped accepting footlocker coupons. I called to ask a different champs about the policy and and the manager at that location said, "we accept footlocker coupons but we just got an email saying the KD yotd are excluded." riiiiiiiighhhhtttttt....very convenient:frown:

doh well-$104 out the door ain't too shabby:smile: got one for my cuz, one for NT fam, and mine-could've walked out with the whole
Stock run but that's a "Richard" move. Happy hunting y'all!!
They get emails every day on current releases and what to exclude from coupons. Some store managers have different policies on what coupons to accept. It's not that they're being shady.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

BHM looks real good in person. Athletes in Atl selling them

Already??? Anyone know a release date yet??? Or at least a date when they might release

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

BHM looks real good in person. Athletes in Atl selling them

Already??? Anyone know a release date yet??? Or at least a date when they might release

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^11th midnight est NDC

Thank you my good man. I didn't grab any BHM last year does anyone know what stores are carrying these?I had a hard enough time grabbing the YOTD
laugh.gif
Nvm figured it out hopefully they won't be hard to get

Originally Posted by judeezy36

^11th midnight est NDC

Thank you my good man. I didn't grab any BHM last year does anyone know what stores are carrying these?I had a hard enough time grabbing the YOTD
laugh.gif
Nvm figured it out hopefully they won't be hard to get

Just got back about 25 mins ago from Roosevelt Field Mall and scooped up two pairs of size 10s..another dude was coppin when I got there also..

Now I got 3 pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got back about 25 mins ago from Roosevelt Field Mall and scooped up two pairs of size 10s..another dude was coppin when I got there also..

Now I got 3 pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Was able to double up and grab one for Brando. Funny thing is I've been hounding Champs all week about this, and they had no clue until today - like the 3rd or 4th time I called.  If it weren't for NT this wouldn't have happened so big ups to whoever started spreading this word.  No thanks to Champs.  It seems like anytime I want to give them my money they make things difficult and unpleasant.  Seems like such a hassle just to get them to be straight and decent in dealing with stuff like this.  I literally wanted to go in and pay for these with bags full of loose change because of how ridiculous and #$% backwards their idea of customer service is, but I didn't want to cause a stir before I got my shoes. Anyway, its done, and I am glad there will be no online frustration for me tonight.  Hope everything goes smoothly for those still without.

Rich-Thanks for makin that trip to deal with those clowns.

Keith-Thanks...
wink.gif

Will-Glad you were able to get your pair(s)...

Back
Top Bottom