OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I just hope I can have snowball's chance for the All-stars and BHM, missed out on YOTDs and WM, this shoe is frustrating...

I'm going to pass on the BHM. Just want to pick up the ASG and then maybe wait to see what comes later this year.

I'm going to pass on the BHM. Just want to pick up the ASG and then maybe wait to see what comes later this year.

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Is $225 a fair price for some WMs?

YES it's a great price! About $100 less than the average price
roll.gif
ok thanks, was looking for some cheap YOTDs and stumbled upon that ad on CL Houston. 
btw- for people who have small feet- http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...cc1d35923#ht_5088wt_1189

Will be in NYC for the BHM so hopefully that will make it a bit easier than being in the DMV. Any word on who will have BHMs?

Will be in NYC for the BHM so hopefully that will make it a bit easier than being in the DMV. Any word on who will have BHMs?

I havent posted in awhile..so ima post up my pick up. I didnt get caught up in no Weatherman/Nerf/Copper releases..just picked up a GR..and the cool grey/yellow are on the way..

I havent posted in awhile..so ima post up my pick up. I didnt get caught up in no Weatherman/Nerf/Copper releases..just picked up a GR..and the cool grey/yellow are on the way..

BHM and ASG packs always only drop online and HOH right??? Or will regular footlocker/Champs/footaction be getting them to??

BHM and ASG packs always only drop online and HOH right??? Or will regular footlocker/Champs/footaction be getting them to??

Waiting for the BHM and ASG. Passed on the YOTD and now I'm regretting it. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs, goodluck! good looks on the release date for the ASG up there ^^^^. soo...BHM this week, WC 4 the week after and then ASG the week after that. ... damn lol

Waiting for the BHM and ASG. Passed on the YOTD and now I'm regretting it. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs, goodluck! good looks on the release date for the ASG up there ^^^^. soo...BHM this week, WC 4 the week after and then ASG the week after that. ... damn lol

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

JM may be able to comment as to whether or not Champs will get any KD4 BHM or other BHM releases.  I would think Finishline is possible- probably not footaction.

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

JM may be able to comment as to whether or not Champs will get any KD4 BHM or other BHM releases.  I would think Finishline is possible- probably not footaction.

Back
Top Bottom