OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

hopefully selected FL get the ASG packs. my store did last year. hoping for the same results this year

hopefully selected FL get the ASG packs. my store did last year. hoping for the same results this year

The All-Star KD's are really starting to grow on me after seeing those close up pics on Nicekicks. May have to cop those, even after getting the YOTD's

The All-Star KD's are really starting to grow on me after seeing those close up pics on Nicekicks. May have to cop those, even after getting the YOTD's

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

^I really like that CW... Will definitely pick up if they hit outlets. Just noticed those are XDR, too- Are those from Asia?
Nope..but i did buy them from Nike Europe cuz i live in Europe..i was surprised they have XDR soles too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

^I really like that CW... Will definitely pick up if they hit outlets. Just noticed those are XDR, too- Are those from Asia?
Nope..but i did buy them from Nike Europe cuz i live in Europe..i was surprised they have XDR soles too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

VA, sweet pickups, will be picking up both colorways. can't wait to see more pics of the grey and yellow
Man Fresh..im tryin to be like you and Sho..been chasin ya´ll since the KD2 thread.

VA, sweet pickups, will be picking up both colorways. can't wait to see more pics of the grey and yellow
Man Fresh..im tryin to be like you and Sho..been chasin ya´ll since the KD2 thread.

Originally Posted by reppin va

You're there.

Best pair in that pic is the Away 1's...

Originally Posted by reppin va

You're there.

Best pair in that pic is the Away 1's...

Originally Posted by squall325

someone's offering to trade his KD4 YOTD for my WMs? What do you guys think?
based on availability of each, I say no.  Unless that is you have multiple WMs or prefer the YOTD colorway over the WM.  In the end its your call, but Weathermans were much more difficult to snag than YOTDs. just my .02.

based on availability of each, I say no.  Unless that is you have multiple WMs or prefer the YOTD colorway over the WM.  In the end its your call, but Weathermans were much more difficult to snag than YOTDs. just my .02.

well the YOTD fits my school colors well unlike the WMs which fits my rival's colors. The thing is I dunno how much extra should I ask. It's gonna be my call so I'd probably get educated first before deciding.

well the YOTD fits my school colors well unlike the WMs which fits my rival's colors. The thing is I dunno how much extra should I ask. It's gonna be my call so I'd probably get educated first before deciding.

Dont do it. The Weatherman's worth > YOTD's worth..
Cant even find a good price for Weatherman's, yet the YOTD's are all over Ebay.    

Dont do it. The Weatherman's worth > YOTD's worth..
Cant even find a good price for Weatherman's, yet the YOTD's are all over Ebay.    

Id say anything under $300 is a good price for weathermans and about $150 for yotd is a good deal. Got my yotd at Champs and they are nice; def worth $150 if you want them.

Back
Top Bottom