OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Id say anything under $300 is a good price for weathermans and about $150 for yotd is a good deal. Got my yotd at Champs and they are nice; def worth $150 if you want them.

So champs got the YOTD last Tuesday in Indy- wonder if they'll get the BHM too.... and if it'll be later like they did the YOTD

So champs got the YOTD last Tuesday in Indy- wonder if they'll get the BHM too.... and if it'll be later like they did the YOTD

Don't trade the wm's just get a pair of yotd on eBay or nt... You will find a good deal if your patient.

Don't trade the wm's just get a pair of yotd on eBay or nt... You will find a good deal if your patient.

6b2369885169d67c1470e27153ea428d68bf9a75_r.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 was on eastbay chat and a I asked if they were receiving the BHM and ASG ones and he replies-

"Is that the Air Nike David in white your asking about?"

laugh.gif
 was on eastbay chat and a I asked if they were receiving the BHM and ASG ones and he replies-

"Is that the Air Nike David in white your asking about?"

ugh dudes is askin for way too much for the YOTDs out there... what prices do you guys think are reasonable

was thinking about trading pair of red carpets and 150 cash.. thats just losing too much on my end
yea? no?

ugh dudes is askin for way too much for the YOTDs out there... what prices do you guys think are reasonable

was thinking about trading pair of red carpets and 150 cash.. thats just losing too much on my end
yea? no?

Yeah thats way too much. Especially considering that the YOTDs are getting cheaper. Youll be able to buy a pair of YOTDs for 150 pretty soon, if not already.

Yeah thats way too much. Especially considering that the YOTDs are getting cheaper. Youll be able to buy a pair of YOTDs for 150 pretty soon, if not already.

You guys corrected me a few pages ago about the GITD soles and here they are

*From ISS user dsun1226

You guys corrected me a few pages ago about the GITD soles and here they are

*From ISS user dsun1226

Originally Posted by ceemcee

what i was sayib

Originally Posted by ceemcee

what i was sayib

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

yea? no?
be patient! you should be able to get a pair around 180-200. anything more than that is crazy imo

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

yea? no?
be patient! you should be able to get a pair around 180-200. anything more than that is crazy imo

Back
Top Bottom