OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm not after the ASG shoe for the GITD. I love the color and the black with the stars. I could wear that shoe any day. Much more so than the other ASG shoes.

Don't get me wrong the GITD sole is a cool touch..but not necessary on every shoe (KD IV Galaxies)..soon Nike is gonna make more GITD soles and put 'em on Nike Air Max runnin shoes
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong the GITD sole is a cool touch..but not necessary on every shoe (KD IV Galaxies)..soon Nike is gonna make more GITD soles and put 'em on Nike Air Max runnin shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

If your local champs initially only received 12 pairs of the YOTDs, be on the lookout because they have 12 more coming.

Anyone else hear this? I missed out on Thursday, but the guy working there said they should get more in next week. I wasn't sure if I should believe him though since he had to ask another associate what the year of the dragons were.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

If your local champs initially only received 12 pairs of the YOTDs, be on the lookout because they have 12 more coming.

Anyone else hear this? I missed out on Thursday, but the guy working there said they should get more in next week. I wasn't sure if I should believe him though since he had to ask another associate what the year of the dragons were.

^I gotta see that

Going to see OKC @ GSW tomorrow.. Got Post Game passes to OKC.. What should I ask KD to sign if he shows up? I'm thinkin the Aways lol

^I gotta see that

Going to see OKC @ GSW tomorrow.. Got Post Game passes to OKC.. What should I ask KD to sign if he shows up? I'm thinkin the Aways lol

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif

hate to break the news to you. they have the option on the AM09 iD.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

laugh.gif

hate to break the news to you. they have the option on the AM09 iD.
laugh.gif

Kyle Lowry doin' work in white/black TB too. Good to see a lot more players wearing Durants, it shows they are a good shoe to ball in.

Kyle Lowry doin' work in white/black TB too. Good to see a lot more players wearing Durants, it shows they are a good shoe to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom