OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Yup. the IVs tend to be a little big.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

still mad i couldn't get Nerfs. such an amazing shoe

QFT. And I know I'll never have them cause price won't ever come down and I can't see myself ever dropping 700 for a pair of sneakers.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

still mad i couldn't get Nerfs. such an amazing shoe

QFT. And I know I'll never have them cause price won't ever come down and I can't see myself ever dropping 700 for a pair of sneakers.

Originally Posted by megatron

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Consensus so far from most people seems to be they fit 1/2 size small. You're the first I've seen that's said they run big, but hey everyone's foot is different.

Originally Posted by megatron

Consensus so far from most people seems to be they fit 1/2 size small. You're the first I've seen that's said they run big, but hey everyone's foot is different.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

If your local champs initially only received 12 pairs of the YOTDs, be on the lookout because they have 12 more coming.
Are you serious? Is this in insider information like element dropped on us when he said Champ's would be getting them the next day?

If your local champs initially only received 12 pairs of the YOTDs, be on the lookout because they have 12 more coming.
Are you serious? Is this in insider information like element dropped on us when he said Champ's would be getting them the next day?

120204HOOPCITY_013-580x540.jpg

KD is killing it this year.  I missed the weatherman's these things are gorgeous.  Hoping for an online release so i can at least have a shot at a pair.  This is the best colorway in my opinion with the WM being an extremely close second.  

120204HOOPCITY_013-580x540.jpg

KD is killing it this year.  I missed the weatherman's these things are gorgeous.  Hoping for an online release so i can at least have a shot at a pair.  This is the best colorway in my opinion with the WM being an extremely close second.  

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Idk if its insider information but from what I know the Champs that did receive them got 24 pairs
The two Champs in my area got 24 a piece

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Idk if its insider information but from what I know the Champs that did receive them got 24 pairs
The two Champs in my area got 24 a piece

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?

BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?

BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.

Back
Top Bottom