Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

^ nerfs,weathermans or yotds...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 rarer the shoe the better....

I respectfully disagree..cuz I couldn't wear them anymore! haha
i feel you on that. but as a collector, rarer is better. you can get the signature certified and bring the value way up. anyone could cop a signed kd jersey or possible gr shoe. you would most likely be the only one w/ it. 1:1.... just my imo..
either way lucky you man. i saw KD vs the clipps  and wish i could've gotten a post game pass.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

^ nerfs,weathermans or yotds...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 rarer the shoe the better....

I respectfully disagree..cuz I couldn't wear them anymore! haha
i feel you on that. but as a collector, rarer is better. you can get the signature certified and bring the value way up. anyone could cop a signed kd jersey or possible gr shoe. you would most likely be the only one w/ it. 1:1.... just my imo..
either way lucky you man. i saw KD vs the clipps  and wish i could've gotten a post game pass.

man...this is going to be a good month...those KD ASG and BHM look so awesome! can't wait! I like the BHM more than the ASG though

man...this is going to be a good month...those KD ASG and BHM look so awesome! can't wait! I like the BHM more than the ASG though

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Yup. the IVs tend to be a little big.

Back
Top Bottom