OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

Originally Posted by sho3tym

hopefully not to difficult to track down two pairs...Milwaukee is brutal...
roll.gif

. So do y'all think the places that got YOTD's will get the bhm??

just a guess on my part, but I would say numbers would be around YOTD (possibly more)

However, I'm not sure Champs will get BHM's like they did with the YOTD.

well I hope someone can shed some more light on who's getting them. We got YOTD's down where I'm at so hopefully we get these too!

yeah i want to know cause i wasnt able to get the YOTD being they only went to one store in orlando, smh....

yeah i want to know cause i wasnt able to get the YOTD being they only went to one store in orlando, smh....

granted it's personal preference-- but I fell in love instantly with the BHMs... think they're real clean... the ASGs are on a whole other level of dope though-- whoever has been responsible for designing the concepts for kd iv is a true sneaker head.

granted it's personal preference-- but I fell in love instantly with the BHMs... think they're real clean... the ASGs are on a whole other level of dope though-- whoever has been responsible for designing the concepts for kd iv is a true sneaker head.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

I would have to agree, even tho i thought the weatherman's and nerf's were also insane

I would have to agree, even tho i thought the weatherman's and nerf's were also insane

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Spots that received the X-mas Collection will receive the BHM Collection.

I hope so, the mom 'n pop by me that got the xmas pair, said they don't know anything about them...

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Spots that received the X-mas Collection will receive the BHM Collection.

I hope so, the mom 'n pop by me that got the xmas pair, said they don't know anything about them...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Yup. the IVs tend to be a little big.
Consensus so far from most people seems to be they fit 1/2 size small. You're the first I've seen that's said they run big, but hey everyone's foot is different.
Yeah I talked to Eastbay people and they specifically told me to size up because the shoe ran a 1/2 size small.  I was gonna see if anyone who wears a fourteen has tried their luck with a size 15 since they dont sell a 14.5.  And in doing so how was the fit?  

Eastbay came through with the YOTD's for me, I wear a size 14 normally and decided to order a 15 do you guys think they will run too big?

Consensus so far from most people seems to be they fit 1/2 size small. You're the first I've seen that's said they run big, but hey everyone's foot is different.
Yeah I talked to Eastbay people and they specifically told me to size up because the shoe ran a 1/2 size small.  I was gonna see if anyone who wears a fourteen has tried their luck with a size 15 since they dont sell a 14.5.  And in doing so how was the fit?  

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.
We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.
We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray

I wear a 14, and I have 5 pairs of the KD IV so far...all in a sz 14. They fit perfectly for me. My suggestion to you is if they feel a little big to you, just double up on socks or buy a few pairs of Nike Elite socks to wear with them.

I wear a 14, and I have 5 pairs of the KD IV so far...all in a sz 14. They fit perfectly for me. My suggestion to you is if they feel a little big to you, just double up on socks or buy a few pairs of Nike Elite socks to wear with them.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

so this seems they run true to size, why is everyone saying the run samll?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!
Can someone compare these size wise to white cement/ black cement IIIs?  Or lebron 8 v2s

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!
Can someone compare these size wise to white cement/ black cement IIIs?  Or lebron 8 v2s

Same question seems to be asked every other page.  For those who are new/late to the KD game, THESE RUN NARROW COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS KD2, AND KD3.  THEY RUN NARROW COMPARED TO MOST OTHER CURRENT NIKE RELEASES AND JB RETROS.  IF YOU WEAR AN 11 FOR EXAMPLE, UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS PRETTY NARROW AND SLIM, YOU MAY VERY WELL WANT TO SIZE UP TO 11.5, 11.5 TO 12, 12 TO 12.5, ETC....THAT BEING SAID - EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT, SO THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE WHEN IT COMES TO SIZING.  AS A GENERAL GUIDELINE, IF YOUR FOOT IS WIDE, THICK AND OR CLOSER TO ONE SIZE THAN ANOTHER, I WOULD PROBABLY ERR ON THE SIDE OF GOING UP .5 .... BRANDO, ANY WAY THIS CAN BE ADDED TO PAGE 1 SO WE DON'T HAVE TO RE-ADDRESS EVERY OTHER PAGE??
happy.gif

Same question seems to be asked every other page.  For those who are new/late to the KD game, THESE RUN NARROW COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS KD2, AND KD3.  THEY RUN NARROW COMPARED TO MOST OTHER CURRENT NIKE RELEASES AND JB RETROS.  IF YOU WEAR AN 11 FOR EXAMPLE, UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS PRETTY NARROW AND SLIM, YOU MAY VERY WELL WANT TO SIZE UP TO 11.5, 11.5 TO 12, 12 TO 12.5, ETC....THAT BEING SAID - EVERYONE'S FOOT IS DIFFERENT, SO THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE WHEN IT COMES TO SIZING.  AS A GENERAL GUIDELINE, IF YOUR FOOT IS WIDE, THICK AND OR CLOSER TO ONE SIZE THAN ANOTHER, I WOULD PROBABLY ERR ON THE SIDE OF GOING UP .5 .... BRANDO, ANY WAY THIS CAN BE ADDED TO PAGE 1 SO WE DON'T HAVE TO RE-ADDRESS EVERY OTHER PAGE??
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!

It's usually agreed that both the shoes you mentioned run 1/2 a size big. I would agree and would tell you to get 1/2 up from what you get in the 3's and V/2's.I got all my 2011 3's and Lebron V2's size 8.5 but KD's size 9.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

EastbayRep - Ray
THANK YOU!!!!

It's usually agreed that both the shoes you mentioned run 1/2 a size big. I would agree and would tell you to get 1/2 up from what you get in the 3's and V/2's.I got all my 2011 3's and Lebron V2's size 8.5 but KD's size 9.

Back
Top Bottom