OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.
We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray
will we be able to use the 15% off code on the ASG? 

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

so can anyone confirm who is getting the ASG KD and BHM KD???? will they only be a HOH release?
BHM is NDC.  Eastbay is a possibility as well considering they got the YOTD--although they were limited on Eastbay/for platinum and goal club mostly. Wouldn't be surprised to see ASG's on the aforementioned, too.  FNL could get em too.
We currently do not have any information on the BHM.  We did not carry them last year and there is a good chance we will not be carrying them again this year.

As for the ASG colorway, we will be releasing them on 2/24/12.  They will be available to all customers right away.

EastbayRep - Ray
will we be able to use the 15% off code on the ASG? 

Hey EASTBAY Ray,

they packed your Breakfast Cereal in my Package... do you want me to ship it back?? do you want it in a bag or should I box it???

dsc09627o.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-02-07

dsc09631s.jpg

dsc09630y.jpg

dsc09629f.jpg

You know how eastbay slip all that advertising in their packaging?!!Be ready for a box of Ray's favorite cereal!!!

Hey EASTBAY Ray,

they packed your Breakfast Cereal in my Package... do you want me to ship it back?? do you want it in a bag or should I box it???

dsc09627o.jpg

dsc09631s.jpg

dsc09630y.jpg

dsc09629f.jpg

You know how eastbay slip all that advertising in their packaging?!!Be ready for a box of Ray's favorite cereal!!!

Back
Top Bottom