OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

nice you got breakfast with it too!
eek.gif
 now thats customer service
and i already got a 25% and 15% off with my VIP  icing on the cake 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zcannon92

Does Eastbay still have some YOTD if I sign up for gold?
Negatory.  I'd sign up ASAP if you want any such privileges moving forward.  Especially if you place 2 or more orders in a year or so- well worth it- AND NO, I DON'T WORK FOR EASTBAY.  Must say though, the hoody they gave out with gold club a few years back was really a nice little perk - still wear that baby quite often
wink.gif

Originally Posted by zcannon92

Does Eastbay still have some YOTD if I sign up for gold?
Negatory.  I'd sign up ASAP if you want any such privileges moving forward.  Especially if you place 2 or more orders in a year or so- well worth it- AND NO, I DON'T WORK FOR EASTBAY.  Must say though, the hoody they gave out with gold club a few years back was really a nice little perk - still wear that baby quite often
wink.gif

Galaxy foams dropping same day as ASG pack...

Get ready for crashing and lagging.... the kd's will be a hard cop.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

30t6p3b.gif
they'll (KD ASG) be available on eastbay as well, though.... and NDC doesn't really crash like that.... if anything both shoes will sell out in less than 2 minutes... but that's business as usual these days.

30t6p3b.gif
they'll (KD ASG) be available on eastbay as well, though.... and NDC doesn't really crash like that.... if anything both shoes will sell out in less than 2 minutes... but that's business as usual these days.

Originally Posted by judeezy36

30t6p3b.gif
NDC doesn't crash like eastbay and some other sites but lagging is an understatement 
indifferent.gif

can somebody tell me what happened the night of Thee' doernbecher release and concord release 

30t6p3b.gif
NDC doesn't crash like eastbay and some other sites but lagging is an understatement 
indifferent.gif

can somebody tell me what happened the night of Thee' doernbecher release and concord release 

30t6p3b.gif

Galaxies will sell out in well under a minute, guaranteed. They're dubbed "extremely limited" by Nike. To put it in context, the GR metallic reds sold out in 1-2 minutes. Some sizes sold out in under a minute.

These galaxies are VERY hyped up. They're like Doernbecher 4 status, which crashed the Nike website. And not to mention the ASG pack is being sold that day. 
eyes.gif

Oh, and Eastbay will be impossible(for me at least) to cop. I tried copping the x-mas kd's and I ended up having to wait for an hour and a half. Of course they sold out.

I mean, with that said, the KD's will be reasonable. Should be able to cop the kd's, but I just wouldn't waste my time with the galaxies.

30t6p3b.gif

Galaxies will sell out in well under a minute, guaranteed. They're dubbed "extremely limited" by Nike. To put it in context, the GR metallic reds sold out in 1-2 minutes. Some sizes sold out in under a minute.

These galaxies are VERY hyped up. They're like Doernbecher 4 status, which crashed the Nike website. And not to mention the ASG pack is being sold that day. 
eyes.gif

Oh, and Eastbay will be impossible(for me at least) to cop. I tried copping the x-mas kd's and I ended up having to wait for an hour and a half. Of course they sold out.

I mean, with that said, the KD's will be reasonable. Should be able to cop the kd's, but I just wouldn't waste my time with the galaxies.

BHM shoes look nice, just not for me. Saving my money for the following weekend and the one after that...LOL

BHM shoes look nice, just not for me. Saving my money for the following weekend and the one after that...LOL

Back
Top Bottom