OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

152fbwo.jpg
  Eastbay came through with the yotd's size 15. fit perfect for me.  And Ebay came through with the coppers for $165 shipped.  Still think the Xmas's are the best KD release so far.

I was just saying it wasn't really for me. I think it makes sense, as it goes along with the whole galaxy/space theme.

And I don't know, I still might cop. It's a game time decision. I'm probably just trying to psych myself out so I don't get hyped and then strikeout like I did with the YOTDs haha

I was just saying it wasn't really for me. I think it makes sense, as it goes along with the whole galaxy/space theme.

And I don't know, I still might cop. It's a game time decision. I'm probably just trying to psych myself out so I don't get hyped and then strikeout like I did with the YOTDs haha

Originally Posted by Wilroc

So I tweeted @nikestore and they said that they will be handling the ASG releases the same way that they handled the Christmas releases.

Basically they will have each link in a separate tweet and will let them go one by one in random order.

Good night sweet servers.
Absolutely inevitable.  I would recommend a back-up plan. Plan B, making sure you do your homework on these, because there will not be enough to go around.  I don't care how many other releases there are.  KD4 is pretty much on most folks radar now and gone are the days where these will sit and linger for people to stumble across a week or two later.  Unfortunate, but that's the way its rollin'.

So I tweeted @nikestore and they said that they will be handling the ASG releases the same way that they handled the Christmas releases.

Basically they will have each link in a separate tweet and will let them go one by one in random order.

Absolutely inevitable.  I would recommend a back-up plan. Plan B, making sure you do your homework on these, because there will not be enough to go around.  I don't care how many other releases there are.  KD4 is pretty much on most folks radar now and gone are the days where these will sit and linger for people to stumble across a week or two later.  Unfortunate, but that's the way its rollin'.

Eastbay/Ebay will be a nice plan B. Nike is straight scando selling out in less then 15 seconds like they did on the YOTD's.

Eastbay/Ebay will be a nice plan B. Nike is straight scando selling out in less then 15 seconds like they did on the YOTD's.

ebay was my plan A (because after this weekend the prices will prob skyrocket) for the galaxy kd IV's. plan b is to either go in person or try my luck on ndc/eastbay to try to cop the galaxy foams. i'd rather take a 50 dollar L now and cop early than to take a 150 dollar L trying to cop later.

ebay was my plan A (because after this weekend the prices will prob skyrocket) for the galaxy kd IV's. plan b is to either go in person or try my luck on ndc/eastbay to try to cop the galaxy foams. i'd rather take a 50 dollar L now and cop early than to take a 150 dollar L trying to cop later.

People sayin these fit a lil small. I think they are true to
Size I shoulda got my Normal 10 instead of a 10.5

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Here we go again.  AND I want to stress, I am not trying to be a  JE RK about it, but only way you can truly know what size you NEED is to go to your local spot- which in most major areas, should have at least one or 2 of the GRs, and try them on- use that as a reference point and go from there.  EVERYONE's foot is a little different- just like your head or your hands or... you fill in the blanks.  I am sure for some these are true- I would say for most- their true size could be a little snug- especially depending on sock choice- that being said- some people prefer a tighter snugger feel.  Others want some breathing room.  BOTTOM LINE, only you know how you want a shoe to feel and move ideally so best to try 'em on first and then you can evaluate what your individual needs are.  GOOD LUCK everyone with sizing and copping whatever is on your list.  Feels like Xmas all over again
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Here we go again.  AND I want to stress, I am not trying to be a  JE RK about it, but only way you can truly know what size you NEED is to go to your local spot- which in most major areas, should have at least one or 2 of the GRs, and try them on- use that as a reference point and go from there.  EVERYONE's foot is a little different- just like your head or your hands or... you fill in the blanks.  I am sure for some these are true- I would say for most- their true size could be a little snug- especially depending on sock choice- that being said- some people prefer a tighter snugger feel.  Others want some breathing room.  BOTTOM LINE, only you know how you want a shoe to feel and move ideally so best to try 'em on first and then you can evaluate what your individual needs are.  GOOD LUCK everyone with sizing and copping whatever is on your list.  Feels like Xmas all over again
happy.gif

holy @%%@! it will be straight mayhem then on the release day...their server will be raped for sure.

holy @%%@! it will be straight mayhem then on the release day...their server will be raped for sure.

I don't like that idea. What if they release each link 1-10+ minutes apart, that gives ppl ample time to order again. It would be better if everything goes up at once, so you have ppl go for the one they truly want the most. Imagine striking out on all of them.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't like that idea. What if they release each link 1-10+ minutes apart, that gives ppl ample time to order again. It would be better if everything goes up at once, so you have ppl go for the one they truly want the most. Imagine striking out on all of them.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly....The GR colorways are everywhere. Go try on a pair. Some of you guys need to be spoon fed like newborns.
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly....The GR colorways are everywhere. Go try on a pair. Some of you guys need to be spoon fed like newborns.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom