OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

he doesnt yet. i'm sure that'll change for the kd V. anyway the galaxy's look like some mcfly %#%!. can't wait to see decent on feet pics and a youtube vid of these.

he doesnt yet. i'm sure that'll change for the kd V. anyway the galaxy's look like some mcfly %#%!. can't wait to see decent on feet pics and a youtube vid of these.

The ASG pics are getting better and better 
pimp.gif

can one of you south korean *#@#!* please make a youtube video or something of these? mines should be here either saturday or monday or so, i guess...if someone doesn't do it before then then i'll do it.

can one of you south korean *#@#!* please make a youtube video or something of these? mines should be here either saturday or monday or so, i guess...if someone doesn't do it before then then i'll do it.

Got mine from Eastbay. I'm not liking the two straps inside that are exposed. I wear thick socks and my arch can feel it still, which is annoying. Am I the only one that's bother by it? It's a well built shoe and the details on it is top notch. Definitely worth the price.

Got mine from Eastbay. I'm not liking the two straps inside that are exposed. I wear thick socks and my arch can feel it still, which is annoying. Am I the only one that's bother by it? It's a well built shoe and the details on it is top notch. Definitely worth the price.

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm getting turned off the Galaxies with each new pic that's posted. Honestly, I could do without the glow in the dark sole.
But whatever, if I pass that's one more for you fiends
laugh.gif

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm getting turned off the Galaxies with each new pic that's posted. Honestly, I could do without the glow in the dark sole.
But whatever, if I pass that's one more for you fiends
laugh.gif

whats the difference between a translucent icy sole like say...on the concords and the sole of the galaxy kd IVs?? if no one took a pic of it glowing none of us would know.
unless you "charge" it by holding it up to the light it won't glow so...how could it bother you?

just curious.

whats the difference between a translucent icy sole like say...on the concords and the sole of the galaxy kd IVs?? if no one took a pic of it glowing none of us would know.
unless you "charge" it by holding it up to the light it won't glow so...how could it bother you?

just curious.

Back
Top Bottom