OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm getting turned off the Galaxies with each new pic that's posted. Honestly, I could do without the glow in the dark sole.
But whatever, if I pass that's one more for you fiends
laugh.gif

idk why people making the GITD sole such a big deal, if anything they look like an icey sole compared to the other two but hey everyone is entitle to there own opinion 
nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I'm probably in the minority, but I'm getting turned off the Galaxies with each new pic that's posted. Honestly, I could do without the glow in the dark sole.
laugh.gif

idk why people making the GITD sole such a big deal, if anything they look like an icey sole compared to the other two but hey everyone is entitle to there own opinion 
nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aside from the midsole and the soles, I'm not feeling the all stars. Silver shoes don't do it for me.

Good luck to those trying to get them though.

Aside from the midsole and the soles, I'm not feeling the all stars. Silver shoes don't do it for me.

Good luck to those trying to get them though.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

laugh.gif

nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This. Besides, with the way Nike's GITD shoes have worked in the past, you have to "charge" the shoe by exposing it to light first, and then the GITD effect lasts for a while, usually just a few minutes. If you don't want that GITD effect, just don't charge them

laugh.gif

nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This. Besides, with the way Nike's GITD shoes have worked in the past, you have to "charge" the shoe by exposing it to light first, and then the GITD effect lasts for a while, usually just a few minutes. If you don't want that GITD effect, just don't charge them

So I tweeted @nikestore and they said that they will be handling the ASG releases the same way that they handled the Christmas releases.

Basically they will have each link in a separate tweet and will let them go one by one in random order.

Good night sweet servers.

So I tweeted @nikestore and they said that they will be handling the ASG releases the same way that they handled the Christmas releases.

Basically they will have each link in a separate tweet and will let them go one by one in random order.

Good night sweet servers.

Just got the YOTD's in the mail today and boy they are so nice in person
So nice that I think I will get the KD ASG's over the Bron ASG's

Originally Posted by JHes91

Maaaan! you gotta cop em both son!

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by chi210

i thought KD had a exclusive box, i got standard nike orange from eastbay

Those boxes were exclusive to oversea buyers.

Thanks mayne, I thought they switched boxes on me cuz my box was trashed n I got foams at da same time from EB n that box perfect.. But whateva

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by chi210

i thought KD had a exclusive box, i got standard nike orange from eastbay

Those boxes were exclusive to oversea buyers.

Thanks mayne, I thought they switched boxes on me cuz my box was trashed n I got foams at da same time from EB n that box perfect.. But whateva

laugh.gif

nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agreed bro. I think the GITD sole is only an added puls. I love em.
and yo I was like what ever happened to my dude Lonely robert? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nonetheless i will cop 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agreed bro. I think the GITD sole is only an added puls. I love em.
and yo I was like what ever happened to my dude Lonely robert? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockAJs

lol I wish but I would have to pass on the white cement 4's 
Its still a possibility though...Does anybody know the projected resell value of the cement 4's??????

Originally Posted by RockAJs

lol I wish but I would have to pass on the white cement 4's 
Its still a possibility though...Does anybody know the projected resell value of the cement 4's??????

152fbwo.jpg
  Eastbay came through with the yotd's size 15. fit perfect for me.  And Ebay came through with the coppers for $165 shipped.  Still think the Xmas's are the best KD release so far.

Back
Top Bottom