OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yea those nerfs are the business! i pray they hurry with a kd4 id so i can make me some new game shoes for my team unis! and please let there be proper colors and distribution lol

yea those nerfs are the business! i pray they hurry with a kd4 id so i can make me some new game shoes for my team unis! and please let there be proper colors and distribution lol

^ yes and no

yes you can just velcro it not as tight but it will flap like crazy if your try to not strap it

I NEED THE NERFS me and my newphew need em
pimp.gif

^ yes and no

yes you can just velcro it not as tight but it will flap like crazy if your try to not strap it

I NEED THE NERFS me and my newphew need em
pimp.gif

I was gonna sleep on the nerfs until I woke up

Is there something less appealing about buying basketball shoes with the lockout going on? Maybe it's just me

I was gonna sleep on the nerfs until I woke up

Is there something less appealing about buying basketball shoes with the lockout going on? Maybe it's just me

If u put the colors aside, Nerf's would make good Xmas KD. Everyone can relate to having/wanting a nerf toy, ball, or gun as a kid for Xmas.

If u put the colors aside, Nerf's would make good Xmas KD. Everyone can relate to having/wanting a nerf toy, ball, or gun as a kid for Xmas.

Originally Posted by gentry187

That's a great idea, and very true. Making me want to pull the clip out my closet and go off on a window 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

That's a great idea, and very true. Making me want to pull the clip out my closet and go off on a window 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeShoeHead

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Ty's pic actually make the nerfs look real good.

What shoe does his pics make NOT look good...

laugh.gif
 you're right, cause his pics definitely enhanced the $@%+ out of the nerfs.  Made an ok shoe look gorgeous.

Originally Posted by NikeShoeHead

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Ty's pic actually make the nerfs look real good.

What shoe does his pics make NOT look good...

laugh.gif
 you're right, cause his pics definitely enhanced the $@%+ out of the nerfs.  Made an ok shoe look gorgeous.

Nerfs are really eye catch. It really brings out the little kid in me.

I think this the year in which the KD line will explode. I really hope all the exclusive pairs, PEs, and other colorways will all release. I'm really hoping he gets the Kobe treatment. From watching a lot of videos of him, I don't think he'll be so selfish keeping all the good colorways for him and his entourage.

I think this the year in which the KD line will explode. I really hope all the exclusive pairs, PEs, and other colorways will all release. I'm really hoping he gets the Kobe treatment. From watching a lot of videos of him, I don't think he'll be so selfish keeping all the good colorways for him and his entourage.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

i think they way over saturated the market with kobes. When you see 100000 TB colorways at outlets for 60 bucks thats what makes a shoes less appealing, , maybe thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom