OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think the ASG shoes will be a little more available then the BHM though so hopefully more can grab a pair
I'm hopeful for this as well...
I read on NDC twitter that the ASG are more limited than the BHM.... and this is not me trying to hype cause I copped (2) pairs of the BHM and really want the ASGs
They are more limited...I can confirm that 
tired.gif

Gonna be tough out here

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I think the ASG shoes will be a little more available then the BHM though so hopefully more can grab a pair
I'm hopeful for this as well...
I read on NDC twitter that the ASG are more limited than the BHM.... and this is not me trying to hype cause I copped (2) pairs of the BHM and really want the ASGs
They are more limited...I can confirm that 
tired.gif

Gonna be tough out here

Originally Posted by btdpu

You know eastbay ships in bags unless you pay for gift boxing...

WrongGot two shipments this week ALL in boxes

Originally Posted by btdpu

You know eastbay ships in bags unless you pay for gift boxing...

WrongGot two shipments this week ALL in boxes

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Anyone is So Cal LA in the BHM? Whats good?

I'm in SoCal. But not sure what your trying to say. Nonetheless, HOH Lakewood had a release at 7am. I'm sure they're all gone by now

I'm in SoCal. But not sure what your trying to say. Nonetheless, HOH Lakewood had a release at 7am. I'm sure they're all gone by now

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Oops, what I mean was "is anywhere other than Niketown and HOh getting BHMs in So Cal? And are there any lines"

Oops, what I mean was "is anywhere other than Niketown and HOh getting BHMs in So Cal? And are there any lines"

That, I couldn't tell ya. But from what I've read in here, not many spots in Cali got them. If you hear anything, shoot me a pm and I'll do the same. I wouldn't mind having a pair of the BHM KD IV's or Kobe's. For retail that is...

That, I couldn't tell ya. But from what I've read in here, not many spots in Cali got them. If you hear anything, shoot me a pm and I'll do the same. I wouldn't mind having a pair of the BHM KD IV's or Kobe's. For retail that is...

Socal is pretty much done. All pairs are already registered at NTLA and Nike Santa Monica already held a raffle at 8. I'm not sure about Beverly Center though.

Socal is pretty much done. All pairs are already registered at NTLA and Nike Santa Monica already held a raffle at 8. I'm not sure about Beverly Center though.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Cool deal. Did you end up copping?!?

Back
Top Bottom