OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

sneaker connect dot bigcartel dot com has BHM's for $189.99 if your desperate. I bought the KD IV xmas from them, they're legit.

was @ my local champs this morning and they had a FSR of YOTD....anyone else experience this?

sneaker connect dot bigcartel dot com has BHM's for $189.99 if your desperate. I bought the KD IV xmas from them, they're legit.

was @ my local champs this morning and they had a FSR of YOTD....anyone else experience this?

I got a size 8 in the KD BHM, but needed a size 12 or 10.5.. L.A is ridiculous, does anyone even buy shoes to rock anymore? it seems to be all about reselling..

I got a size 8 in the KD BHM, but needed a size 12 or 10.5.. L.A is ridiculous, does anyone even buy shoes to rock anymore? it seems to be all about reselling..

good people:  ubiq in Philly is receiving their BHM shipment on MONDAY.  They open at 11 and take phone orders.  Just trying to help some folks out.  

good people:  ubiq in Philly is receiving their BHM shipment on MONDAY.  They open at 11 and take phone orders.  Just trying to help some folks out.  

Originally Posted by jeff3424

which champs you at?

which champs you at?

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Yeah, they said Monday or Tuesday, they are not sure but they are not going to do phone orders until they take care of the people who want them instore. I decided to just buy a pair for 150. Who knows how many pairs they will get. The other in store in Philly I checked only got 8 pairs a model.

Yeah, they said Monday or Tuesday, they are not sure but they are not going to do phone orders until they take care of the people who want them instore. I decided to just buy a pair for 150. Who knows how many pairs they will get. The other in store in Philly I checked only got 8 pairs a model.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Yeah, they said Monday or Tuesday, they are not sure but they are not going to do phone orders until the take care of the people who want for them instore. I decided to just buy a pair for 150.
good look-- I didn't even catch that last part.

yeah they are sitting in my cart and cant pull the trigger for 200.99

yeah they are sitting in my cart and cant pull the trigger for 200.99

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Yeah, they said Monday or Tuesday, they are not sure but they are not going to do phone orders until the take care of the people who want for them instore. I decided to just buy a pair for 150.
good look-- I didn't even catch that last part.

word cant describe how i feel right now beyond piss, i couldnt snag a pair of BHM i was soooooo close was it freezing here in the chi....first camp out i struck out on

Back
Top Bottom