OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The BHM's are def more limited than the ASG. You will see a lot more retailers carrying the ASG lineup. The BHM were special editions that raised money for a foundation.

but i think the demand for the asg kd is x2 or triple what the demand for the bhm kd was
i will be ready 

only ndc will have them right?

I'm pretty sure NDC, FL, Finish Line, and Eastbay are all carrying the ASG shoes.

here's my quick pic

425763_802947759638_54706694_34769472_1131508169_n.jpg

Originally Posted by CRH1979

The BHM's are def more limited than the ASG. You will see a lot more retailers carrying the ASG lineup. The BHM were special editions that raised money for a foundation.

but i think the demand for the asg kd is x2 or triple what the demand for the bhm kd was
i will be ready 

I'm pretty sure NDC, FL, Finish Line, and Eastbay are all carrying the ASG shoes.
Correct... I think this will be a "Limited Geneal Release" kinda like the Foamposites. I may be mistaken though, they could be a QS?
Check this http://thefreshheir.com/sneaker-release-dates/ 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

i will be ready 

Correct... I think this will be a "Limited Geneal Release" kinda like the Foamposites. I may be mistaken though, they could be a QS?
Check this http://thefreshheir.com/sneaker-release-dates/ 

Nt forums used to consist of "dope pickups ______" "glad you got your pair______" "cant wait to get mine" also with pics and wears. now its all. "hope i can get them", "they limited?" What stores will and will not get them" its sad.

and Knicks.. more pics? maybe on feet?

Nt forums used to consist of "dope pickups ______" "glad you got your pair______" "cant wait to get mine" also with pics and wears. now its all. "hope i can get them", "they limited?" What stores will and will not get them" its sad.

and Knicks.. more pics? maybe on feet?

Swaynomics wrote:

maaaaaaaan, when i went to the register today i saw the last two pairs of 10.5 being sold in front of my face(sold out after that),
frown.gif
that hurt sooo much since i was there since 5am in that freezing chicago cold
tired.gif

damn man that sucks 
ohwell.gif
 they had a few stacks of the kobe's and bron's behind that counter at around 11, you had to ask some security guard to see them... kinda odd.

Swaynomics wrote:

maaaaaaaan, when i went to the register today i saw the last two pairs of 10.5 being sold in front of my face(sold out after that),
frown.gif
that hurt sooo much since i was there since 5am in that freezing chicago cold
tired.gif

damn man that sucks 
ohwell.gif
 they had a few stacks of the kobe's and bron's behind that counter at around 11, you had to ask some security guard to see them... kinda odd.

The ASG shoes will be on Eastbay also, reps been confirmed that.

So they should be somewhat more available.

Hoping to go 4-4 on ASG weekend, since I've been 1-3 so far this year with everything else (got YOTD KD's from NDC/Eastbay, missed on Foams, DW 1's, and BHM's). hopefully karma catches up with me

The ASG shoes will be on Eastbay also, reps been confirmed that.

So they should be somewhat more available.

Hoping to go 4-4 on ASG weekend, since I've been 1-3 so far this year with everything else (got YOTD KD's from NDC/Eastbay, missed on Foams, DW 1's, and BHM's). hopefully karma catches up with me

Back
Top Bottom