OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by jst628

BHM KD's were sold out everywhere i went in chicago, but still saw the kobe's and bron's at Nike Town... wow.

kds are the best cw in the bhm batch & the most affordable 

BHM KD's were sold out everywhere i went in chicago, but still saw the kobe's and bron's at Nike Town... wow.

kds are the best cw in the bhm batch & the most affordable 

They were the first to sell out in the places I checked too. It's crazy man.

They were the first to sell out in the places I checked too. It's crazy man.

Im really not believing that the ASG are more limited than the BHM

History tells us that this is not true

I wouldn't put it past Nike just driving up the hype a little bit and have a crazy number of people wanting
these and being able to satisfy most appetites

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by thapointguy

is ubiq a mom and pop store or boutique?

boutique.  they get some tier 0 stuff too.
Yeah, only thing is that they don't get a lot of pairs of many of their shoes. The staff is pretty cool though so I try to support them by buying from them

I wouldn't put it past Nike just driving up the hype a little bit and have a crazy number of people wanting

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by thapointguy

is ubiq a mom and pop store or boutique?

boutique.  they get some tier 0 stuff too.
Yeah, only thing is that they don't get a lot of pairs of many of their shoes. The staff is pretty cool though so I try to support them by buying from them

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yeah seriously, when has the ASGs ever been more limited than the BHM's.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by lockdown36

maaaaaaaan, when i went to the register today i saw the last two pairs of 10.5 being sold in front of my face(sold out after that),
frown.gif
that hurt sooo much since i was there since 5am in that freezing chicago cold
tired.gif

maaaaaaaan, when i went to the register today i saw the last two pairs of 10.5 being sold in front of my face(sold out after that),
frown.gif
that hurt sooo much since i was there since 5am in that freezing chicago cold
tired.gif

The BHM's are def more limited than the ASG. You will see a lot more retailers carrying the ASG lineup. The BHM were special editions that raised money for a foundation.

The BHM's are def more limited than the ASG. You will see a lot more retailers carrying the ASG lineup. The BHM were special editions that raised money for a foundation.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

but i think the demand for the asg kd is x2 or triple what the demand for the bhm kd was
i will be ready 

only ndc will have them right?

but i think the demand for the asg kd is x2 or triple what the demand for the bhm kd was
i will be ready 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i will be ready 

I'm pretty sure NDC, FL, Finish Line, and Eastbay are all carrying the ASG shoes.

Back
Top Bottom