OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

word cant describe how i feel right now beyond piss, i couldnt snag a pair of BHM i was soooooo close was it freezing here in the chi....first camp out i struck out on

hohla sold out of the Durants first again. Decided to pass on the bhm loves and brons. really wanted the Durants out of the pack

hohla sold out of the Durants first again. Decided to pass on the bhm loves and brons. really wanted the Durants out of the pack

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

rivals dot bigcartel dot com has them as well.

laugh.gif
shameless plug

Ubiq is a cool place, but you pretty much have no shot at phone order stuff cause like it was said, they do in store first then they take phone orders. So youd have to hope the sneakers dont sell out within a few hours.

Ubiq is a cool place, but you pretty much have no shot at phone order stuff cause like it was said, they do in store first then they take phone orders. So youd have to hope the sneakers dont sell out within a few hours.

Anyone know if any stores on Fordham road in the BX got the BHM Durants? ..BX Sports got 'em today..but never thought bout goin over there
frown.gif

Anyone know if any stores on Fordham road in the BX got the BHM Durants? ..BX Sports got 'em today..but never thought bout goin over there
frown.gif

BHM KD's were sold out everywhere i went in chicago, but still saw the kobe's and bron's at Nike Town... wow.

BHM KD's were sold out everywhere i went in chicago, but still saw the kobe's and bron's at Nike Town... wow.

Back
Top Bottom