OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Michael k was asking $225 for BHMs, I'm sure they still have them if anyone is that desperate.

wow 225
eek.gif
funny thing people prob payed their asking price
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Michael k was asking $225 for BHMs, I'm sure they still have them if anyone is that desperate.

wow 225
eek.gif
funny thing people prob payed their asking price
30t6p3b.gif

there arent that many pics on here (especially on feet) that really capture any KD that have been limited-WM, Nerfs, YOTD, etc
these shoes are amazing in person the materials the color everything that goes into each one is unique and those who have a pair of any, know what i mean
if you like the shoe off pics alone once you see them in person you instantly fall in love
finally copped a pair of BHM for 165 from some local cat and i didnt mind handing over that extra 50 once i seen em in person
will post pics later

there arent that many pics on here (especially on feet) that really capture any KD that have been limited-WM, Nerfs, YOTD, etc
these shoes are amazing in person the materials the color everything that goes into each one is unique and those who have a pair of any, know what i mean
if you like the shoe off pics alone once you see them in person you instantly fall in love
finally copped a pair of BHM for 165 from some local cat and i didnt mind handing over that extra 50 once i seen em in person
will post pics later

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Read this...... VERY INFORMATIVE
http://www.foxnews.com/sc...-sneakers-for-nba-stars/

Good read! Thanks for posting it. Can't think of the last time the news had a story on kicks weeks before they release.
Nike likely pitched this story to Fox. Happens all the time, its just a matter of having them actually pick it up. They did it for the clicks.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Read this...... VERY INFORMATIVE
http://www.foxnews.com/sc...-sneakers-for-nba-stars/

Good read! Thanks for posting it. Can't think of the last time the news had a story on kicks weeks before they release.
Nike likely pitched this story to Fox. Happens all the time, its just a matter of having them actually pick it up. They did it for the clicks.

Finally went to the post office to pick these up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the only damage to my box, no double box
eek.gif

Finally went to the post office to pick these up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and the only damage to my box, no double box
eek.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Sway can't wait for you to get em, I know you been wanted them
pimp.gif

and SMH at the box. no double box?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

shot you a text this morning...

can't miss All Stars...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Sway can't wait for you to get em, I know you been wanted them
pimp.gif

and SMH at the box. no double box?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

shot you a text this morning...

can't miss All Stars...
wink.gif

Back from banned camp haha

Can't wait for all stars. Passed on bhm. Anyone know when the longhorns release? I'm ready for those

What's up Dean? I shot you a text the other day and sent you a pm

Can't wait for all stars. Passed on bhm. Anyone know when the longhorns release? I'm ready for those

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

March.

no confirmed date though.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

March.

no confirmed date though.

So happy I was able to cop my pair of BHM, only downside is that I had to get a size 14 when I'm a 13, oh well just put an insole in them and I'm good to go

So happy I was able to cop my pair of BHM, only downside is that I had to get a size 14 when I'm a 13, oh well just put an insole in them and I'm good to go

Originally Posted by coreyatou

if the all-stars made the news... this is going to be CRAZY

hopefully there is enough for the demand most are trying to double up on the asg's like myself...one to wear & one to break out in the summer of 2020
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

if the all-stars made the news... this is going to be CRAZY

hopefully there is enough for the demand most are trying to double up on the asg's like myself...one to wear & one to break out in the summer of 2020
laugh.gif

I think an equal amount of people are wanting all of the All-Star pairs being released KD's, Kobe's, and Lebron's...

It will be hard to get them all, but especially the KD's since even people that don't want them will cop to resell because of the low price.

I'll be happy if I can get the ASG KD's and Big Bang Kobe's. It's looking like a mission though smh

Back
Top Bottom