OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got my weatherman's today

These are fire, way nicer than any nerf

Got my weatherman's today

These are fire, way nicer than any nerf

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I just got word that these ASG's aren't limited, they are GR. And they don't make you cool at all.

Hypebeasts!

GIFSoup
x2 sounding a lil easier to obtain 
pimp.gif

Great news everyone

KD's been a lil out of hand this year (understatement), so finally we can grab a nice CW without dealing with these petty %#+ resellers

Great news everyone

KD's been a lil out of hand this year (understatement), so finally we can grab a nice CW without dealing with these petty %#+ resellers

I just got word that these ASG's aren't limited, they are GR. And they don't make you cool at all.

Hypebeasts!
i heard nike actually produced over 6 billion pairs... not sure if 100% true, sounds legit though.

Hypebeasts!
i heard nike actually produced over 6 billion pairs... not sure if 100% true, sounds legit though.

I sure hope these can be picked up easily. Not about to run around crazy trying to get these. Not paying pre-seller or re-seller prices, putting all my chips on release day purchasing...lol

Originally Posted by jst628

Hypebeasts!
I hope that's true (I wish. Haha.). I need two pairs of these though. One to wear right out of the store and the other for the future. (Nice Kobes in your avatar, everytime I see that pic it makes me regret not buying.lol)

I sure hope these can be picked up easily. Not about to run around crazy trying to get these. Not paying pre-seller or re-seller prices, putting all my chips on release day purchasing...lol

Hypebeasts!
I hope that's true (I wish. Haha.). I need two pairs of these though. One to wear right out of the store and the other for the future. (Nice Kobes in your avatar, everytime I see that pic it makes me regret not buying.lol)

Hypebeasts!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 of the kd asg's alone?

if true my 2 should be a breeze..... 

oh by the way what sz should i... nah j/k

I swear to god, if one more person compares those green/orange joints to the UNDFTDs
mad.gif
that's the pair I've wanted from the start, and y'all are gonna make the beasts come out

I swear to god, if one more person compares those green/orange joints to the UNDFTDs
mad.gif
that's the pair I've wanted from the start, and y'all are gonna make the beasts come out

Hypebeasts!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 of the kd asg's alone?

if true my 2 should be a breeze..... 

oh by the way what sz should i... nah j/k

TheLostMan wrote:

haha, thanks man, shouldn't have passed!
here you go guys... HYPE HYPE HYPE

kb4lqp.png

TheLostMan wrote:

kb4lqp.png

Hypebeasts!

Word? Cuz I heard the LeBron 9 Galaxy's are super limited.. and wow that orange really pops guys... Hope I can cop the LBJ9 within the 30 secs before selling out or else I'm gonna bend over for the resellers

Hypebeasts!

Word? Cuz I heard the LeBron 9 Galaxy's are super limited.. and wow that orange really pops guys... Hope I can cop the LBJ9 within the 30 secs before selling out or else I'm gonna bend over for the resellers

TheLostMan wrote:

kb4lqp.png

I'm not going to lie, I might go Cam'ron and scoop a pair if they came out.lol
tongue.gif

TheLostMan wrote:

kb4lqp.png

I'm not going to lie, I might go Cam'ron and scoop a pair if they came out.lol
tongue.gif

Hypebeasts!

Does that go for all of the ASG shoes (not including foams) or just the KD's
And if you don't mind me asking where did you obtain this information from

Back
Top Bottom