OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I think an equal amount of people are wanting all of the All-Star pairs being released KD's, Kobe's, and Lebron's...

It will be hard to get them all, but especially the KD's since even people that don't want them will cop to resell because of the low price.

I'll be happy if I can get the ASG KD's and Big Bang Kobe's. It's looking like a mission though smh

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

i secured my pairs so here you go. their check out was messed up for a while but i think it might be back up. $182-$192 shipped i think.
sorry if the cart is still messed up, i don't want to place an order cause i have mine spoken for.

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...-metallic-silver-orange/

i didnt know this was a secret. if so ive been holding out for days......... 
roll.gif

Pre order prices are like reseller prices before the reseller even gets the sneaker lol. Imma jus try my luck at getting the asg pack the day they release n if not, im sure there will be ALOT of sites n ppl selling them so no real worries here for me.

Pre order prices are like reseller prices before the reseller even gets the sneaker lol. Imma jus try my luck at getting the asg pack the day they release n if not, im sure there will be ALOT of sites n ppl selling them so no real worries here for me.

i want info on these damnit lol, hope its a GR i havent seen so many limited released come out within one month this stuff @*% is ridiculous 

i want info on these damnit lol, hope its a GR i havent seen so many limited released come out within one month this stuff @*% is ridiculous 

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

exactly.........

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

exactly.........

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

I like these because they remind of the UNDFTD Air jordan IVs 

I like these because they remind of the UNDFTD Air jordan IVs 

Man, those were one of the ones that jumped out at me when the kd's were revealed.  I refuse to pay over retail tho.  Sick of this limited $*#!.

Man, those were one of the ones that jumped out at me when the kd's were revealed.  I refuse to pay over retail tho.  Sick of this limited $*#!.

Back
Top Bottom