OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I just got word that these ASG's aren't limited, they are GR. And they don't make you cool at all.

Hypebeasts!

Does that go for all of the ASG shoes (not including foams) or just the KD's
And if you don't mind me asking where did you obtain this information from

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I swear to god, if one more person compares those green/orange joints to the UNDFTDs
mad.gif
that's the pair I've wanted from the start, and y'all are gonna make the beasts come out

laugh.gif

I swear to god, if one more person compares those green/orange joints to the UNDFTDs
mad.gif
that's the pair I've wanted from the start, and y'all are gonna make the beasts come out

laugh.gif

Hmm if the asg kicks really arent as limited as sum ppl keep saying they are then i might return my royal blue 10s so i can pick up the asg kds n kobes lol. Imma get them in the end no matter what tho lol. N also i highly doubt those olive green kds are gon be hyped up like dat. They look like gr release to me

Hmm if the asg kicks really arent as limited as sum ppl keep saying they are then i might return my royal blue 10s so i can pick up the asg kds n kobes lol. Imma get them in the end no matter what tho lol. N also i highly doubt those olive green kds are gon be hyped up like dat. They look like gr release to me

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

mad.gif

laugh.gif
honestly, other than the ASG's, most of the GR colorways haven't been hyped up like that. 
If that CW is limited....good luck 
laugh.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif
honestly, other than the ASG's, most of the GR colorways haven't been hyped up like that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets not give nike any ideas
grin.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets not give nike any ideas
grin.gif
 lol

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by btdpu

no way ASG shoes are a "GR"

Agreed, they will obviously be more widely available than the BHM or Weathermans, but not a widespread GR.

The entire AS Galaxy lineup will be a Quickstrike release, as stated earlier by Nike's Twitter. After watching reviews of the AS KD4, I need these in my life. I wasn't too keen on the shoe at first, as it looked very narrow and long, but reviews on Youtube have me feigning for these, and definitely not for resale purposes. Big Bangs are priority number 1, so I may aim for them on NDC, and these in the store.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Originally Posted by btdpu

no way ASG shoes are a "GR"

Agreed, they will obviously be more widely available than the BHM or Weathermans, but not a widespread GR.

The entire AS Galaxy lineup will be a Quickstrike release, as stated earlier by Nike's Twitter. After watching reviews of the AS KD4, I need these in my life. I wasn't too keen on the shoe at first, as it looked very narrow and long, but reviews on Youtube have me feigning for these, and definitely not for resale purposes. Big Bangs are priority number 1, so I may aim for them on NDC, and these in the store.

Back
Top Bottom