OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

These arrived today from Eastbay on the 20disco
pimp.gif
  Not gonna lie, these take a bit of the sting out of not getting BHM.  In all honesty, I think I like these better.  The matte finish on the toebox and sides along with the shiny stripe work perfectly.  Out of all the CWs I have seen to date, I believe this is a true sleeper.  Even better in person.  Pardon the shameless plug for my school's bball squad.  Lost to Kentucky but still a good shot at making some noise in the tourney this year.... hopefully.

Thinking Linsanity should rock these for the Kings game tonight
laugh.gif

These arrived today from Eastbay on the 20disco
pimp.gif
  Not gonna lie, these take a bit of the sting out of not getting BHM.  In all honesty, I think I like these better.  The matte finish on the toebox and sides along with the shiny stripe work perfectly.  Out of all the CWs I have seen to date, I believe this is a true sleeper.  Even better in person.  Pardon the shameless plug for my school's bball squad.  Lost to Kentucky but still a good shot at making some noise in the tourney this year.... hopefully.

Thinking Linsanity should rock these for the Kings game tonight
laugh.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I just got back to this post and saw that nba restocked smh i cant catch a break. Good look though man i struck out once again

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I just got back to this post and saw that nba restocked smh i cant catch a break. Good look though man i struck out once again

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

same here man.. keep missing out on these restocks.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

same here man.. keep missing out on these restocks.

these came yesterday

got another pair of YOTD off eastbay and another box of cereal???? whatever

these came yesterday

got another pair of YOTD off eastbay and another box of cereal???? whatever

Back
Top Bottom