OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

My humble collection
pimp.gif
tumblr_lyiw9hBOl61qd0ln0o1_500.gif

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

Originally Posted by Eredd10

I'll let you know in a week.  Mine will be here Wednesday.

Life is so much better with a KD release on the weekend.
Next weekend seems so far away =(

played in my YOTD and the grip was cool id say an 8/10

played in my YOTD and the grip was cool id say an 8/10

Originally Posted by SoSickening

no GR's??

not yet. Im waiting for a lil bit, every colorway I seen in the 4's I need, and love them
True. Aways are my only GR right now.. Homes will be copped as soon as they hit outlets.. and the Grey/Yellow if they make it
Atleast you not one of those dudes who only like the limiteds lol

Originally Posted by SoSickening

no GR's??

not yet. Im waiting for a lil bit, every colorway I seen in the 4's I need, and love them
True. Aways are my only GR right now.. Homes will be copped as soon as they hit outlets.. and the Grey/Yellow if they make it
Atleast you not one of those dudes who only like the limiteds lol

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Lmao thanks bro looking forward to your input

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Lmao thanks bro looking forward to your input

Back
Top Bottom