OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the speckles are a lot different on every pair

like some have a trail to it, and some don't...kinda cool.

the foamposite galaxy pair has a tag on it that says something like "remove before flight"....i'm guessing the kd iv won't have this? no big deal but i thought it was cool

the foamposite galaxy pair has a tag on it that says something like "remove before flight"....i'm guessing the kd iv won't have this? no big deal but i thought it was cool

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Idk if these will come with that tag but it does say sumthin on the inside of the strap

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Idk if these will come with that tag but it does say sumthin on the inside of the strap

i think this is guna be the best release NIKE  has done in a while (for a pack that is), all of the shoes are very unique and highly anticipated from the foams to KDs to nike flight one
i looking forward to next week!!!! 

i think this is guna be the best release NIKE  has done in a while (for a pack that is), all of the shoes are very unique and highly anticipated from the foams to KDs to nike flight one

Originally Posted by amf2001

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

The traction on the Yotds is good most of the time and great on a dustless floor. They feel a little bit softer and more rubbery than a traditional sole which probably makes dust stick to them more. I tend to wipe my soles off while playing, and traction is restored. I put a better insoles in them to cover up the seems from the strap in the arch, which was an issue for me cause I tie my shoes tight for ball.

Thanks man, guess I won't sell my pair kinda hyped to get em on the court.

Originally Posted by amf2001

Originally Posted by Eredd10

Has anybody played in their Weatherman, YOTD, or BHM in a gym. I'm wondering how the grip is with the translucent sole. I played in my Aways today on a decent floor and the grip was superb. Can anybody help me out? I recently purchased a pair of YOTD and I'm considering playing in them.

The traction on the Yotds is good most of the time and great on a dustless floor. They feel a little bit softer and more rubbery than a traditional sole which probably makes dust stick to them more. I tend to wipe my soles off while playing, and traction is restored. I put a better insoles in them to cover up the seems from the strap in the arch, which was an issue for me cause I tie my shoes tight for ball.

Thanks man, guess I won't sell my pair kinda hyped to get em on the court.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Yeah I would have to agree.  Especially since it is from all three different signature lines.  My latest favorite " pack"  was the Kobe VI all star pack.  Those were pretty awesome.  But again these are from all three signatures which is unique.

Unfortunately its going to be so hard to cop all three.  Going to have to choose one or two of the three.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Yeah I would have to agree.  Especially since it is from all three different signature lines.  My latest favorite " pack"  was the Kobe VI all star pack.  Those were pretty awesome.  But again these are from all three signatures which is unique.

Unfortunately its going to be so hard to cop all three.  Going to have to choose one or two of the three.

Here's my ASGs...
287ltut.jpg

All I can say is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
..these are by far the best of the all star pack

Back
Top Bottom