OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I have no idea how I'm going to get these. I hope they end up on Eastbay. That's where I got the ASG KD II's. Otherwise, I've got to find some other way to get them to Canada.

Oh yeah, new pics from SN.

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-gallery-11.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-gallery-9.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-gallery-12.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-gallery-20.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-nerf-gallery-23.jpg

Source: http://sneakernews.com/20...iv-nerf-detailed-look/2/ (More pictures in the link.)
Who need ankle breaker moves, these are Neck Breakers...Best KD CW ever!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by thaolor

sho and brys, how's the breathability?

Also, when you say narrow, do you mean narrow like the KD IIIs (which I found a bit narrow) or narrow like the Hyperfuses (death grip on my feet)?
I would say narrow like the hyperfuse.

I'm really a 10.5 length wise, but I typically buy an 11 due to the width of my foot.

Breathability is good, they're is a venting on both sides towards the middle of the shoe.
thanks for the answer. I absolutely hated how narrow the Hyperfuses (mids and lows) were. I definitely will drop by a Foot Locker to try the KD IVs on before ordering a pair.

Also, when you say narrow, do you mean narrow like the KD IIIs (which I found a bit narrow) or narrow like the Hyperfuses (death grip on my feet)?

I'm really a 10.5 length wise, but I typically buy an 11 due to the width of my foot.

Breathability is good, they're is a venting on both sides towards the middle of the shoe.
thanks for the answer. I absolutely hated how narrow the Hyperfuses (mids and lows) were. I definitely will drop by a Foot Locker to try the KD IVs on before ordering a pair.

Co sign, I have wide feet and the KD3's fit fine, but if the 4's are like Hyperfuses then it would be a big problem for me, definitely need to try on a pair

Co sign, I have wide feet and the KD3's fit fine, but if the 4's are like Hyperfuses then it would be a big problem for me, definitely need to try on a pair

Originally Posted by dontae

hahah yeah for ^^^ 57 bucks can't beat that lol

Hmmmm, thx for the heads up.
Gonna have to scoop a pair this weekend while the free shipping code is in effect.

Originally Posted by dontae

hahah yeah for ^^^ 57 bucks can't beat that lol

Hmmmm, thx for the heads up.
Gonna have to scoop a pair this weekend while the free shipping code is in effect.

would definitely preorder a pair off eastbay if they put them up without an exclusion to discounts.

would definitely preorder a pair off eastbay if they put them up without an exclusion to discounts.

Those Nerf's.......wow
Guess I'm gonna start saving up for when they hit ebay for $200.
I hate to pay 100% more than retail, but may have to for these.

Those Nerf's.......wow
Guess I'm gonna start saving up for when they hit ebay for $200.
I hate to pay 100% more than retail, but may have to for these.

Jus put in my order for them aways. Now i need them greys, easters, and the all-stars and im good. I might pick up them orange joints..if i dont cop them copper xmas joints first. Got room for at least 4 pair..maybe 5. I just need to see the others in a real photo. I wanna see more pics of the easters for sure.

Jus put in my order for them aways. Now i need them greys, easters, and the all-stars and im good. I might pick up them orange joints..if i dont cop them copper xmas joints first. Got room for at least 4 pair..maybe 5. I just need to see the others in a real photo. I wanna see more pics of the easters for sure.

Can any Eastbay reps on here find out when the away's will be up for pre-order/sale on the website?
We will have the Black/Team Orange/Photo Blue and Black/Black colorways when they are released next week.  I am not sure yet if we will allow pre-orders on them or not.  We will check on them next week, since everyone is off for Thanksgiving this week.  Otherwise, they are currently scheduled to launch on 12/03/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Can any Eastbay reps on here find out when the away's will be up for pre-order/sale on the website?
We will have the Black/Team Orange/Photo Blue and Black/Black colorways when they are released next week.  I am not sure yet if we will allow pre-orders on them or not.  We will check on them next week, since everyone is off for Thanksgiving this week.  Otherwise, they are currently scheduled to launch on 12/03/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom