OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by gentry187

If u put the colors aside, Nerf's would make good Xmas KD. Everyone can relate to having/wanting a nerf toy, ball, or gun as a kid for Xmas.

That's a great idea, and very true. Making me want to pull the clip out my closet and go off on a window 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I used to go at those like shaq in 2000

pimp.gif
I really can't wait to see what Nike iD options they give us. Gonna have to hope I can find a 13.5 on NDC

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by gentry187

If u put the colors aside, Nerf's would make good Xmas KD. Everyone can relate to having/wanting a nerf toy, ball, or gun as a kid for Xmas.

That's a great idea, and very true. Making me want to pull the clip out my closet and go off on a window 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I used to go at those like shaq in 2000

pimp.gif
I really can't wait to see what Nike iD options they give us. Gonna have to hope I can find a 13.5 on NDC

So for those that already have these, would you suggest sizing .5 up from the KD III? I only ask because I see people are saying these are even narrower than the III.

I'm tempted to cop the aways, but my wallet is telling me to chill
laugh.gif

So for those that already have these, would you suggest sizing .5 up from the KD III? I only ask because I see people are saying these are even narrower than the III.

I'm tempted to cop the aways, but my wallet is telling me to chill
laugh.gif

^I'd copp. I can't wait to mess with the iD options already! I know I'll be ordering at least two pairs...

Nice Aways btw, Rich!

^I'd copp. I can't wait to mess with the iD options already! I know I'll be ordering at least two pairs...

Nice Aways btw, Rich!

sho and brys, how's the breathability?

Also, when you say narrow, do you mean narrow like the KD IIIs (which I found a bit narrow) or narrow like the Hyperfuses (death grip on my feet)?

Also, when you say narrow, do you mean narrow like the KD IIIs (which I found a bit narrow) or narrow like the Hyperfuses (death grip on my feet)?

Originally Posted by thaolor

I would say narrow like the hyperfuse.

I'm really a 10.5 length wise, but I typically buy an 11 due to the width of my foot.

Breathability is good, they're is a venting on both sides towards the middle of the shoe.

Originally Posted by thaolor

I would say narrow like the hyperfuse.

I'm really a 10.5 length wise, but I typically buy an 11 due to the width of my foot.

Breathability is good, they're is a venting on both sides towards the middle of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom