OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Nerfs are really eye catch. It really brings out the little kid in me.

I think this the year in which the KD line will explode. I really hope all the exclusive pairs, PEs, and other colorways will all release. I'm really hoping he gets the Kobe treatment. From watching a lot of videos of him, I don't think he'll be so selfish keeping all the good colorways for him and his entourage.
i think they way over saturated the market with kobes. When you see 100000 TB colorways at outlets for 60 bucks thats what makes a shoes less appealing, , maybe thats just me.

Originally Posted by jm9312

I think this the year in which the KD line will explode. I really hope all the exclusive pairs, PEs, and other colorways will all release. I'm really hoping he gets the Kobe treatment. From watching a lot of videos of him, I don't think he'll be so selfish keeping all the good colorways for him and his entourage.
i think they way over saturated the market with kobes. When you see 100000 TB colorways at outlets for 60 bucks thats what makes a shoes less appealing, , maybe thats just me.

The Team Banks are the problem. All Black and All White CW and the high school peeps should be good. They have Nike ID for a reason. If that's too high, get the All Blacks.

Originally Posted by jm9312

The Team Banks are the problem. All Black and All White CW and the high school peeps should be good. They have Nike ID for a reason. If that's too high, get the All Blacks.

Just waiting on the release date info 
nerd.gif
 i'm ready tho

Thanks for the preorder link, just placed my order for the Aways.
Now it's time for the waiting game!
I orderered my normal KD size (11) anxious to see how they fit and perform.

Thanks for the preorder link, just placed my order for the Aways.
Now it's time for the waiting game!
I orderered my normal KD size (11) anxious to see how they fit and perform.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^they're narrow.
That is my biggest concern.
Probably gonna grab an 11.5 as well.
Really wanna get this fit right, like most posters I plan on many pairs... at least 5 on the radar
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^they're narrow.
That is my biggest concern.
Probably gonna grab an 11.5 as well.
Really wanna get this fit right, like most posters I plan on many pairs... at least 5 on the radar
happy.gif

couple of different pics on feet and off.
1st impressions are this-
lighter and more slender than previous two
lower and more "connected" to the ground a la Kobe 5
outrigger is more pronounced and would imagine improved traction on court.
Lockdown more in place than kd3 obviously with strap.
definitely a little on the narrow side and much stiffer than previous two.
Performance wise, stability, and traction, probably an upgrade versus both previous two.  Aesthetically probably better than 3s, but not sure about 2s.
Overall, especially in certainly colorways, this shoe is going to turn a lotta heads and at 95 bucks, provides much more bang for the buck than lebron sig at this point.  obviously doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but a very solid shoe for the price.  I can't wait to see Nerfs, weathermans, xmas, and even easter mints in person.  Enjoy!  BTW, thanks for the orange elites Brando

couple of different pics on feet and off.
1st impressions are this-
lighter and more slender than previous two
lower and more "connected" to the ground a la Kobe 5
outrigger is more pronounced and would imagine improved traction on court.
Lockdown more in place than kd3 obviously with strap.
definitely a little on the narrow side and much stiffer than previous two.
Performance wise, stability, and traction, probably an upgrade versus both previous two.  Aesthetically probably better than 3s, but not sure about 2s.
Overall, especially in certainly colorways, this shoe is going to turn a lotta heads and at 95 bucks, provides much more bang for the buck than lebron sig at this point.  obviously doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but a very solid shoe for the price.  I can't wait to see Nerfs, weathermans, xmas, and even easter mints in person.  Enjoy!  BTW, thanks for the orange elites Brando

Back
Top Bottom